Chapter Twenty-two: Mirror

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: LAST WEEK THIS STORY WAS IN THE TOP TEN ON THE LESBIAN TAG I AM SO HONOURED AND ABSOLUTELY DEAD, TYSM I GREATLY ENJOYED MY 5 MINUTES OF WATTPAD CLOUT! ..Anyways, here's over 3,300 words of pure, unadulterated Lady D x reader smut, I hope you all enjoy and as always, thank you so much for all your votes, kind messages and funny comments! :D

P.S. Here's a little complimentary video to set the tone (we do not deserve Maggie Robertson. Her look of absolute disappointment in us at the end sends me.)

***

"Yes, my lady," you pant, your eyes wide, body shuddering in the afterglow of your climax.

She smiles warmly at that, a look of satisfaction - she knows she has you entirely enraptured, and you find yourself happy to see her acknowledge it.

"Well, pet," she murmurs, drawing you up to sit with her on the bed, "feel."

She guides your hand between her legs and you gasp at how slick she is with want.

"All of that sucking on my breasts has made quite the mess, don't you think? It's only right that you clean it up," she croons, leaning back on her hands and opening her elegant, long legs provocatively in front of you, revealing her glistening pussy.

"Yes, thank you, my lady," you breathe, excited to be given the opportunity to pleasure her.

You shift, laying on your front between her legs, your arms wrapping around her thick thighs, pulling yourself closer into her, inhaling that unique scent of hers that seems to fill you with a new wave of drunken arousal as you prepare to worship her to the very best of your ability.

You begin planting soft, tender kisses up the insides of her thighs, savouring her silken skin, soft and cold, like the most delicious ice cream which makes your lips tingle with every taste.

"Your thighs are just so kissable, my lady," you whisper, looking up at her with a flirtatious smile before planting another long kiss by the crease where her thigh meets her sex and nibbling ever so gently, tickling her skin with your teeth.

She chuckles as her eyes roll back into her head, a needy groan escaping her throat as she savours the sensation, before she smiles back down, the flash of her sharp teeth denoting her amusement at your teasing.

"Hopefully not just my thighs, pet," she purrs, her eyes gazing down at you with a tantalising glow, "now, be a good girl and put your pretty mouth on my pussy."

She doesn't need to tell you twice.

"Yes, my lady," you manage to mumble as your lips find their way to her slit, pressing against it softly first, before you allow yourself to kiss more deeply, your lips parting as your tongue escapes to savour the taste of her, dragging along the length of her sex, delving down between her folds to lap up her exquisite wetness.

You move more hungrily now, as your tongue continues to lavish her with gentle, flicking strokes, from her entrance up to her clit, using your neck and jaw to apply firm pressure behind it, your head bobbing a little between her legs as you build up a steady rhythm.

You look up at her as you feel her thighs push into you, her legs clamping you in place between them desperately, trapping you there. You're her toy right now and you aren't going anywhere until she is satisfied, though by the looks of things you aren't far off. Her chest begins to heave up and down raggedly, accentuated by the swell of her heavy breasts as they too rise and fall, one cupped in her hand which she is kneading; pinching her nipple desperately, trying to counterbalance the pleasure you are evoking within her with a little pain, lest she become an overwhelmed, shuddering mess all too soon.