101

I DON'T WANT YOU TO STOP BEING MINE

TW: sexual content

____________

During the night of the 1st of May of 1998, we still weren't completely aware of what was about to happen within just hours. However, the heaviness in our hearts and the grey ambience out there was more than just an augury of what was waiting for us. It was a confirmation. A warning. A slap on our faces telling us to get ready.

Lee had the great idea to take out of the refrigerator some beers and spend some time trying to diffuse the tension as much as possible, chatting and drinking, trying to cope with the situation and ignore the huge pressure growing in our chests.

"So, lads, what are our plans once we finish all this shit?" Lee said, giving a sip to his beer, using his wand to tie up his afro hair and sitting on the floor, making us form a circle.

Once we finish all this shit, not if we finish this shit.

"I'm definitely going to finish my degree, I need to return to the muggle world for a bit," Liv quickly said, between Lin's legs, leaning against her chest. "Return to my flat and try to help as many people as possible."

"Yes, me too," said the Bélier girl, "I want to finally work at the French Ministry. I don't care if I have to get a licence to travel every day from Paris to London, I just want to achieve my dream life."

"We want to keep working at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, it was going too well to let it drop and I really miss that time of our lives," said George with a little smile on his face, while Fred nodded.

"I'll probably try to study something related to journalism. I genuinely want to keep informing people and give them the real news," replied Angelina, with a dreamy smile on her face as she laid her head on George's lap. "What about you Lee?"

"Probably keep working at the Quibbler, since Xeno decided to pay real money to his workers, he has given me one of the highest salaries. I couldn't be happier about it," Jordan grinned. "What about you, Lilith?"

I took a deep breath, meditating about it.

"Probably stay in the Harpies," I said after a while, "Keep livin' with Liv and Lin until they kick me out," the girls giggled, shaking her head at my little joke. "and just that. Don't have great plans."

A mischievous look appeared in Lee's eyes and he shared an accomplice look with George and with Lee.

"Maybe find a boyfriend or a girlfriend? Get married, have kids...y'know, that sort of things?" he asked on the sly, giving another sip to his beer.

I froze in my place, feeling my eyes opening widely but managing to keep it discreet as I looked at Fred from the corner of my eyes. The ginger cleared his throat and a little frown appeared on his eyebrows.

"I- I don't know, to be honest. I'm only 20 years old and I don't have a stable partner, besides I still need a lot of therapy to learn how to deal with children and not pass into them my parental traumas. Kids are the least of my worries at this moment," I shrugged, playing down.

"You're beautiful enough, mate. You'll find someone perfect for you soon," George winked at me, gaining a deep and sharp glare from his twin.

"I agree," Angie said, "I'm surprised that you didn't get more suitors when we were at school. I mean, I get that they prejudiced you so wrongly, but girl, you are literally stunning. I can guarantee you that in Gryffindor we all thought you were on the top list of most beautiful girls from our course."