Chapter 12

Charlie's POV~

"Hey, it's Mahogany. I'm sorry I'm not attending the phone. Please leave a message or never contact me again." Beep.

I end the call. Mahogany isn't picking up any of my calls. I went to visit her yesterday, but Mrs. Grier didn't let me in. I tried texting her, but it's useless.

My phone rings and I pick it up quick hoping its Mahogany, but it isn't.

"Hey Char Char." Joy says.

I immediately end the call. My phone rings again and i answer the call annoyingly.

"What Joy?!" I answer.

"Listen Charlie its either me or Mahogany." She says.

I can't believe she actually asked me that.

"Mahogany." I say as I end the call, again.

My phone rings again but I decline the call and throw my phone to the closet. I lay down on my bed and someone knocks on my door.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Is that how you treat me now?" The voice says.

"Mahogany?" I open the door and see Nora.

"Mahogany?" She says. "Are you dating her again?"

"Is there any problem with that?" I ask her.

"Yes," she says. "I don't want you to date her."

"You don't tell me how to live my life." I say.

"Alright, that's it." She says grabbing my shirt and throwing my against the wall. "I'm sick and tired of you not respecting me as your big sister!"

"Let go Nora!" I shout as I somehow get her to let go of me. "What is happening to you?"

"I did not break you and Mahogany up for you to be dating her again!" She says covering her mouth realizing that she just said that.

"What?" I ask confused. "You broke us up?"

"I never said that." She says.

"Yes you did!" I shout.

I jogged to my car and got in. Now, I don't exactly know where to go. Mahogany.

I started the car and drove to her house. I got out and knocked on the door. Mahogany opened it and I completely froze. What do I tell her?

"What?" She asks.

"Mahogany I-" I start but I don't know what to say next.

"You?" She asks waiting for me to continue.

"I have something to tell you." I finally say.

"You have 5 minutes because I'm working on some details on my dresses." She says.

"Ok." I says. "So, remember the last day we saw each other. We broke up because there was a misunderstanding?"

She nods.

"It was all Nora's plan." I explain.

She stares at me like she already knows.

"So?" I say waiting for her to say something.

"Goodbye." She says closing the door.

"Mag!" I say stopping the door. "Mag I also have something else to ask you."

I take the ring box out.

"There have been some ups and downs in our relationship, but I honestly like how we get out of them together." I kneel down. "Will you marry me?"

She starts crying. I'm hoping they are happy tears. She cries for at least a minute and then I finally hear her answer.

"No." She whispers.

"What?" I asked confused.

"No." She repeats.

"Why not?" I ask. "We will get through all our problems together."

"Kissing Joy is not a problem Charlie!" She shouts.

I was hoping she had forgotten that.

"I'm sorry." She says. "But I can't trust you anymore."

She closes the door and I stay there. Frozen.

Mahogany's POV~

I lean against the door crying. Scott comes walking to the living room and sees me crying.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I start crying even more and I run to upstairs to my room.

"What will I do with my life?" I asked myself.

I stare at my room and see all the beautiful designs I have made. I won't make anymore dresses. I grab one of my finished dresses and I start ripping it. When I'm done with that dress I go to the other and so on. When I'm done I grab a back and start packing some clothes and a pair of shoes. I'm leaving California.

I go downstairs and start the car. I put my things at the back and start driving. I don't know where I'm going, but hopefully destiny will tell me where. I drive straight until I reach a sign that says "Hope you liked California. Come back soon!"
I'm guessing that is where Cali ends.
I wish I would have said bye to mom and dad and all my siblings. I'm really going to miss them.

---

I drove all night and now in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm practically a billionaire with the money I do on my dresses so it won't be difficult to buy a house and food.

I go to a Walmart and buy all the groceries I need. I think I'll sleep in the car today. I'll start looking for a house tomorrow.

Nash's(dad) POV~

"Nash!" I hear Natalie scream from upstairs.

I go running to Mahogany's room and see her crying with a note in her hand. All of Mahogany's dresses are ripped into pieces.

She hands me the note and I read it.

"Mom and dad,

I'm really sorry I had to leave, but I don't want to live near all my past anymore. I don't know where I'll go so please don't go after me. I'll try to call when I'm established in my house.

Love you!
Mahogany"

I crumble the note and get on the car. Mahogany took hers so I'll use mine.

I drive to Charlie's house to tell him all that happened. This is all his fault. Now he made mahogany go away. I can't believe I trusted him again.

3 votes for next chapter