Chapter 5

Mahogany's POV~

I cancelled the fashion show.the judges where fine with it and so was Anna so it kind of worked out. I can't stop thinking about Charlie. Maybe he does remember me. I need to go and take some fresh air. When my anxiety comes, I always go to the pond so I can think about things and calm down.

I drive to the pond and go to the bench when I met Charlie. I come here often thinking that I will meet another person just like I met Charlie, but no one comes here. Everyone is hooked up with someone or they just don't come to the bench. This bench has been a big part of my life. The love of my life kissed me here. Yes, Charlie game me my first kiss here, at the bench.

While I'm sitting at the bench, I think of all the times of when I was with Charlie. I remember that Charlie and I did something to mark our love here at the pond, but I don't remember what. I think we carved out initials onto a tree or maybe our first kiss was here and that is what I'm trying to remember. Wait, no. Now I remember. I start digging under the bench with my hands. I dig down deeper until I touch a wooden box. I take the box out and remember. Charlie and I decided to put a box with pictures and written memories of us together. We put it under the bench because it was so important to us.

I open the box and see lots of pictures with me and Charlie. I used to change my hair color very often so there are pictures where I have pink hair. Others with brown hair. Others with Black hair.
I even changed my hair color to blonde so there's a picture of me and Charlie kissing and I'm with blonde hair. This made me realize how much I need Charlie. He was my first kiss. Now that I remember. I've known him since I was born. I had my first Christmas with him. Now I remember! I need to find Charlie, but where will I look?

Charlie's POV~

I've been looking for Mahogany for about 2 hours now. I even went to her house and Anna told me to leave because I wasn't allowed in that house anymore. I begged her to tell me where Mahogany is and she told me that she left. She knew where she went, but she didn't want to tell me. She gave me a hint, but I can't seem to figure it out. She said that she went to a very important place for her.

Hold up. It makes more sense if I say it out loud. She went to the pond. I was at the park so I run to my car and start it. The engine doesn't seem to be cooperating. The car doesn't start. I have to hurry or Mahogany will leave. I start to run. The pond is only 5 minutes away so I will be able to see Mahogany.

I get to the pond and surprisingly there are a lot of people. Not a whole bunch, but more than usually. There are about 200 people so I start to run directly to the bench. When I get to the bench I see that someone took out the pictures of me and Mahogany. They are scattered all around the floor and the bench. I take one that has me and Mahogany kissing but there was a gate dividing us (above). I was playing a football game and she was cheering.

I sit at the bench and start looking at the pictures. I hear a women running to me, but I ignore it. I see that the women stops in front of me.

"Excuse me," she says. "Those pictures are mine."

I look up and see that the women has a familiar face.

"No," I say. "These are mine."

The lady gives me a concerned look.

"Charlie?" She says.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's Mahogany.

"Mahogany?" I say.

She gasps and passed out.