Chapter 1

Charlie's POV~
"Ok, great. Perfect." I say to the models as I take the pictures. "Ok, Ramona give me a fierce look and you Andrew look at her."
Someone put my jacket in me. I look around and see that it's my assistant. Her name is Joy and we have also been dating for a while.
"Ok people that's a wrap!" I say as I kiss Joy.
"You ready?" She asks.
"For what?" I say.
Sh looks at me.
"Your plane, remember?" She says. "You're leaving to Cali for a month."
I smile and then kiss her again.
"What would I do without you?" I say.
She smiles.
"Probably miss your plane because it leaves in 30 minutes." She says pushing me out the door.
I stop when I'm about to get in the car.
"You have your stuff packed?" I ask.
"What?" She asked confused.
I take 2 tickets out of my wallet.
"Your coming with me." I say.
She kisses me and gets in the car.
___________________________
We're at the line to get into the plane now.
"I'm hungry." Joy says.
"We'll eat at the plane." I respond. "The restaurants are at the other side of the airport. We don't have time."
She smiles and nods.
We get to the front of the line and I give the tickets to the lady. She reads the tickets and verifies them.
"Go ahead." She says pointing to the door.
Joy and I walk to the plane and take our seat at 1st class.
"You ready?" I ask Joy sitting next to her.
She takes a deep breath and nods.
"Sine you took out the two tickets." She says.

Nora's POV~

Charlie is coming back to California. Finally. I've missed him, but I don't want him to come here. When I talked to him last night he told me that he would bring his girlfriend here so we could meet her. Not a good idea. Maybe I will hate her just as much as I hated Mahogany, but that was 5 years ago. I haven't heard anything from Mahogany. Probably she married a rich guy and lives in Las Vegas getting drunk while his husband wins all the games. I don't have the need to know about her. I was the one to make them break up and I don't regret it. From the minute I put the note on Charlie's bag, I knew I wouldn't regret it. Plus, it was destiny. Now Charlie is with Joy and he's happy as can be.
I'm picking them up so I'm on my way to the airport. Charlie is coming. Yay!
________________________
I'm at the door of where, supposedly, Charlie and a joy are coming out.
People start coming out of the door and I start looking for Charlie. What if I don't recognize him? What if he doesn't recognize me? That probably won't happen because I have the sister instinct and I know that when I see him, I will know it is him. A couple comes out but I know it now them. Then, I see a dude with black hair with a girl with blonde hair. It's them.
"Charlie!" I shout. He looks at me and runs to me. He hugs me once he gets to me and we hug for what seemed to me a long time.
"Nora." He says.
Joy comes walking towards us and Charlie lets go of me. He stands next to Joy and presents her to me.
"Nora, this is Joy." He says. "Joy, This is Nora."
Nora stretches her hand and I shake it.
"It's a pleasure." She says.
I stare at her and then smile.
"The pleasure is mine." I answer.
We walk to the bad delivery and Charlie is telling me how their trip went. Meanwhile, I'm thinking about Joy. She looks so much like Mahogany. The only thing is that maybe I will like her.

Mahogany's POV~

He's here. Charlie is here. When I stopped talking to Charlie, I still stayed in touch with her mother. We had a very special bond. She talked to me yesterday saying that Charlie would come back here for the first time in 5 years. He's famous so he's also on TeenWeekly, the teenager magazine online. I'm not a teen but I just like to stay in touch, it's not like I have something better to do. They show a picture taken by Nora. It's him and I believe the girl with him is her girlfriend. Mrs. Parnell, Charlie's mom, told me that she looks like me. Maybe he has a type? Anyways, I don't look forward to seeing him so for the next month I won't go to any of his favorite places because the truth is I forgot about him and apparently so did he.