Chapter Two: Another Hobbit Hole

[Grian and Tommy settle in a Jungle, meanwhile Dream doesn't find a little gremlin that should be at exile. I jump around perspectives a lot here- I'll try to limit that in the future! <3]

Stepping through the Nether portal to exile was the highlight of Dream's day. Waking up was a hike, making himself not look like a piece of crap wasn't fun, and the long trek through the burning hell of the nether was definitely... well, hell.

Getting back at that annoying child was the only pleasant part of his day.

He walked out into the cool air, shivering a tiny bit under his lined hoodie. Winter would be coming soon. Dream would have to give Tommy a better jacket to keep him alive in the freezing months. Maybe something thin but with itchy cow fur, so he would be warm, yet still miserable. Dream smirked. He'd ask Tommy's opinion on it.

Except, there was no Tommy running out to greet him.

Dream stalked over to 'Tnret' and yanked the tent flap aside- empty except for that stupid picture of Queen Elizabeth. He checked the remains of Logstedshire, his vision starting to go red around the edges in fury- also no Tommy.

"Good morning Dream!" An echoey voice spoke up from behind him cheerfully.

"Hello Ghostbur." The man responded, shoving down his anger, "happen to see Tommy today?"

"Nope!" The ghost responded cheerfully. Ghostbur's hand twitched slightly as he played with his fingers, something Alivebur did when he was lying.

I guess the fidgeting continues on into death, Dream thought bitterly, Stupid ghost, thinking he can tell me a lie and get away with it.

"Where is he?" His head tilted a little to the side. That always freaked people out, with the smiling mask and all.

"Not sure," Ghostbur admitted, not bringing up the strange person from earlier. This wasn't a lie- he hadn't followed them out. Dream took note that his fingers stopped twitching, "he's not anywhere around here actually, just kinda started to pack up what he had and went farther from-" The Ghost cut himself off, looking like he was scolding himself mentally.

Dream hummed as he took in the information, "Which way?"

Ghostbur pointed in the wrong direction. He pointed East from where they were, even though the duo sailed South. They would be safe- hopefully- for now. He had done a pretty good job!

"Thank you Ghostbur. If you see him tell me, I want him to be back here- where it's safe." He put on a sickly sweet tone. The masked man caught the ghosts frown, Wil- Ghostbur didn't know what he was actually doing right?

Dream sighed and gathered some remaining blocks from Logstedshire. Might as well make it impossible for anyone else to find the kid. He shot a message to Tubbo: Come to exile quickly.

Dream casually built a tall tower and blew up the tent. Ghostbur watched with a horrified expression from the beach. Dream turned to glare at him.

"You tell Tubbo, and I kill Friend." He warned Ghostbur. The ghost's eyes widened, and he nodded sadly.

He awaited Tubbo and tapped his foot by the portal. There was a whoosh of someone coming through, and he heard a horrified shriek as the President of L'manburg stood out in the open- staring at the remains of exile with tears slowly starting to cascade down his face.

Dream pulled his mask down farther to hide his ever growing wicked smile. Good. Now that Mr. President was taken care of, he had a kid to find.