Chapter Six: Illusions and Ghosts

[A/N: Sorry for not updating, I went on two weekend VK's back to back. Also, thanks for 500+ reads! Poggers! ❤️]

His vision was blurry, mostly dark... he could faintly hear a whistle, it was loud and sharp. It pierced his sensitive ears.

He heard a voice, another whistle drowned it out for a moment as his ears rung. Gears churned and wheels turned and then he caught a little bit of what was being said to him.

"Ndy... Wha ar..."

"Dy?"

"Llo??"

The voice continued to shout incomprehensible things over the loud sounds. A small whine escaped his mouth and he tried to open his eyes. When he finally did, three hearts were floating in front of him.

He seemed to be standing on a subway platform, graffiti marked the walls. Fundy started reading what was written and almost instantly regretted it, "I heard there was a special place," a voiced hummed in his thoughts, his brain on autopilot when he recognized the song.

"Where men go emancipate, The brutality and tyranny of rulers. Well, this is real you needn't fret, With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret. It's a very big and not blown  up L'Manberg..."

Fundy saw DreamXD in the corner of his eye, he watched and hummed the song carefully. He studied Fundy before walking over and crushing one of the three hearts, it hurt. A lot.

"Next time, think about my offer." The demon hissed before tapping him on the shoulder.

Fundy didn't respond, he merely nodded his head.

One could hear the demon smirk, his tone became a little lighter. "Here's where the first one was traced to."

Before he could reject it again, DreamXD vanished. The room felt like it was getting smaller and darker.

The walls slowly closed in...

It felt like he was being crushed, his screams of agony were echoing all around the small room he was trapped in. All he could hear other than his voice was a subway train whizz by, and the echo of his fathers voice- well Ghostbur's voice.

The scene changed, he hadn't respawned yet, he could feel his form drifting around the forest. Or a jungle to be more precise.

Laughter could be heard from beyond the treeline, he approached the noise while his ears flicked with curiosity.

A man in a red sweatshirt was chasing a boy around, their faces were blurred. Probably to make sure I don't know who they are, after all I refused the offer. Fundy scoffed a little at the thought.

"Why can't I see their faces? Who are they?" He turned to the demon next to him. 

"You really want to know?" DreamXD said, his voice low as if someone was eavesdropping.

The fox nodded, his started vision cleared and he took a step back. His breath caught in his throat, he couldn't inhale or exhale.

His thoughts whirled around his head; one thing was for certain, Dream lied. Which wasn't a surprise to be honest.

He started to run towards the boy in a red and white shirt, he wanted to grab him and hold him for a long time. He needed it, and Fundy wasn't about to become the next Wilbur like people seemed to think.

He extended his hands, almost reaching Tommy. The back of his shirt was grabbed violently, yanking him back; a voice whispering in his ear.

"Find them, dispose of the intruder and you will receive another 'vision' to locate the other three." The demon said, "I'd think about my offer this time, or- ah you know... you'll face the consequences."

More shouts filled his ears.

"I think your father wants you to return." DreamXD huffed, "We will meet again. Do not disappoint me."

/////

"..."