Chapter Nine: Green Teletubby

[A/N: Heheh... I spaced it out a little more, I never realized how close each paragraph was, maybe that's just me though.]

"Well that went well." Dream muttered, he didn't like the look Phil and Techno shared. He needed them to play along so he could make his move, so he could get a grasp on Tommy again.

The annoying teen always had a grand plan that was destined for failure, he needed someone to guide him, and Dream was that guide. 

He was, indeed, so confident that if the server thought Tommy was dead he could train the idiotic teen to be his apprentice.

Not an admin apprentice, but he could make him into a feared warrior so that even Technoblade would leave him alone- not knowing who he really is.

Oh how that sparked wonders of plans, too many. He could only chose one, and they all started with changing that wretched behavior.

Dream's boots crunched as they pressed into the fresh snow, his next stop will be L'manburg. He itched to pull up his admin commands and teleport, but if he was caught he'd most likely be shamed for it, after all the only co-admin would be a future Tommy. A better Tommy.

Out of boredom he started to hum a tune, one he was familiar with. If it wasn't for the imprint Wilbur left on Tommy, he may not be having this much fun

Dream continued to hum the L'manburg anthem, he always laughed at the stupid thing, but he had gained an appreciation for it. All the people that lived there hated it due to Wilbur, so it's now useful to him.

As he continued to sing the anthem on loop, the admin then spotted two figures in the distance. As he slowly caught up to them Dream realized it was Fundy and Ghostbur, hmm- wonder what those two are doing? He thought.

With the snow starting to thin out, he made a beeline straight for the duo. It took a few minutes, since Dream didn't want to be seen using the teleport command. He saw Fundy's ears perk up as he got within a few hundred feet, it was only when Ghostbur turned around that the fox saw him.

Keeping his steady pace, he eventually approached the father and son. "A fine afternoon Ghostbur." Dream nodded towards the forgetful spirit.

Fundy was piercing through his mask with a burning glare, and Dream had to admit - the man could be terrifying when he wanted to be. Correction, the furry could be terrifying when he wanted to be.

Oddly enough, fox boy seemed to be a little beat up. He was scratched up with small clumps of fur missing, his ear was torn and crusted over with now dried blood.

"Oh hello dream!" The iconic echoing voice of Ghostbur rang out. "What a fine day out, don't you think?"

The masked man chuckled a little, "Yeah, it's pretty nice out today."

Fundy's posture didn't change much at all, he was leaning on the ghost - by some miracle - and held a tense position. Almost as if he was-

"Why the fuck are you all the way out by spawn?" The fox snapped.

Ah, there it was.

"Just dropping in to pay a friend a visit." Dream said simply, shrugging his shoulders.

Fundy eyed him with suspicion. "Well kindly fuck off."

Damn, what's got him in a pissed off mood?
The admin thought, arching an eyebrow.

Fundy tried to walk away, only for his knees to buckle under him. Ghostbur reached out and caught him, only for the poor ghost to phase out and his son face planted.

Dream couldn't help but wince internally, the boy had grown up without a proper father - and the admin honestly thought the fox was cute. He wondered what Fundy would look like in a proper suit, he shook his head, he was getting sidetracked.

It was only when they had walked away from him he realized they were heading back towards Techno's place. Ghostbur must know, I guess they need a family reunion. Dream chuckled to himself at the thought.

It would be an hour or two until he reached L'manburg, he - again - considered teleporting there, but Dream reasoned with himself to have at least some sort of respect for the nation and give it some space.

Dream skipped, hopped, and even rolled his way there; only down hill though, it would be a pain to roll up a hill. He sharpened a small but useful netherite dagger, trying to pass time. The masked man even had time to fix some of the sever commands.

That's when he noticed a new appearance in someone's code. It was small but noticeable. Dream traced it back to the player's heritage, in which it suddenly made sense.

The admin snickered.
His boring toy just became a whole new tool.

Meanwhile... A boy sat alone on a bench, mourning the loss of a friend - no, a member of his family. He couldn't cope with it alone, so a new figure sat beside him.

The teen beside the president was like a half and half coffee creamer, at least that's what Mr. President called him when he first saw him.

Ranboo felt pity on the boy next to him, he decided to play the only disk he had; Far. He liked the disk due to it's calming aura, it seemed to give off a sweet vibe...

Two teens cried, alone and far away from one another, but they cried for different reasons.

One was crying from a loss...

The other was crying because he was lost...

They needed a friend.
They needed each other.