26

Currently...

Maki was running from the raikage.

She'd been here for three weeks, and Bee had already managed to get her in trouble.

"Master Bee, why am I involved in this?!"

"It's training!"

"Training?" She huffed out, running next to him. "But I'm almost as fast as you! And not to mention this is unfair-- he's the fastest man alive!"

"Damn right I am!" Two fists hit the both of them, knocking them to the ground as A glared at them. Maki groaned and used her right hand (Her only hand) to sit back up and watch as A scolded her master.

Deciding to take one for the man, she raised her hand sheepishly as if she was back in her world and in the classroom, watching one of her friends get scolded for pulling a prank.

"Uhm, it was my fault actually."

Bee let out a small sound of surprise while A narrowed his eyes at her. 

"So you're the one who taped papers of 'rap concert at 10:00pm today' around my entire office?"

"U-Uh..." Maybe the Raikage was stupid? She hoped so, or she would look dumb.

Makis eyes squinted as a sheath of sweat rolled down the side of her face. Honestly, she looked like she was trying desperately to poop. "Y-Yes?"

"IDIOTS!"

"Ow!"
"Yo!"

"As punishment, the both of you will be sent off to the island turtle for a month!"

"'Ma brother, let your anger simmer and rethink you sinner!"

Unfortunately, that only led to them being told to stay for two months and Bee crying as he was forced to cancel his concert, though Maki said nothing to that much to Kurama and Gyukis amusement.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the young Iburi ended up dodging Bees constant attacks on water.

"Watch out for 'ma might, in the fight, the time for you is not ripe, so you and I will fight till it's right!" He said, lowering all seven of his swords and looking at Maki who lay on the ground, panting heavily with minor scratches like he'd intended.

To Maki, it was strange fighting seven swords at once coming from the same person, not to mention extremely difficult. If Sasuke with his mangekyou couldn't beat Bee, how could she? Though the difference between her and that Sasuke was that Maki specialized in speed, and with her bijuu mode she would surpass the fourth hokage. Bee had told her that much.

After an exhausting day, Bee had given Maki strict orders not to use the nine tails chakra to heal herself and to let the wounds heal naturally. Maki pursed her lips at that, however, not a single complaint was heard, and Motoi had to compliment the young girl for that.