Chapter 4 | Different Side

I woke up in a cloud of warmth. I opened my eyes to see that I was in my bed in a long night gown. I frowned and got up. The door opened as I did so and Lila walked in.

“Good morning, what would you like to wear today?” She asked smiling.

“Black jeans and a tank top.” I said quickly. She looked at me and I looked down.

“It would be nice not to wear another dress.” I mumbled. I was sick of dresses. She smiled at me.

“Alright, I’ll have your clothing ready as soon as you’re out of the bath.” She said pushing me towards the bathroom then leaving in a rush. I walked into the bathroom then stared at the tub. How the hell did they turn on the water? Where the hell did the soap come from? I looked at the wall were holes were formed. I let out a groan then left the room and walked over to my bed and got in. I’ll sleep until Lila gets back. I snuggled down and closed my eyes falling asleep.

I opened my eyes to be inches away from Lila’s face and let out a shriek.

“Oh good you’re awake.” She said smiling I doubled over clutching my heart.

“Is something the matter?” She asked innocently. I shook my head.

“No, nothing.” I gasped then looked at the bundle she held. A smile grew on my face and I squealed in delight. I grabbed the pair of jeans and shirt and tugged them on, the shirt was a white silk that fit over my chest clingingly. She moved behind me and brushed my hair- leaving it down. I looked in the mirror that hung on the wall, my hair was light blonde and my light blue eyes both seemed to glow slightly. The door opened and a woman dressed the same was as Lila walked in bowing slightly to me.

“Prince Lucifer would like to see you in his study.” She said then left. I looked over at Lila and she gave me a smile. I sighed and followed her out of the room and down the hall and to Lucifer’s study. She knocked on the door lightly and it opened. She stood back, allowing me to enter before her and I walked in, spotting him sitting on a couch reading. He didn’t look up as I walked in, I paused looking back as the door closed, leaving Lila in the hall.

“You wanted to see me?” I asked. He ignored me and I walked over then stopped in front of him.

“I’m thirsty.” He said. I looked at him confused.

“What does that have to do with me?” I asked. He put down his book and looked up at me with glowing eyes. In an instant I was pressed against the couch with him above me. One of his hands grabbed my neck, the other pressed down on my chest.

“I said I’m thirsty, you are nothing more than my drink.” He purred leaning down to lick my neck. My eyes widened with fear and panic filled me.

“What?” I gasped struggling to break free.

“Demon’s love the taste of blood, human’s blood is good, can you imagine how good human blood with angel blood in it is?” He asked biting lightly. Then he bit down hard, his teeth breaking my skin making me cry out in pain. My head became light headed and my muscles grew heavy. I went limp, tiredly and he let me go. My neck throbbed with pain and I breathed with difficulty.

“Don’t speak so comfortably with me, I own you, I am not your friend.” He spoke sharply then left, leaving me alone in his study. I felt my blood stain my shirt and felt the couch cushion’s absorb the blood, leaving them soaking. I moved my arm, slowly moving my fingers to feel the wound and the door opened. I peered through my lashes to see Lila carrying a white handbag with a red cross on it. Her face was filled with concern and she propped me into a sitting position. I turned to see the wound but her hand caught my face, gentle but firmly.