Chapter 22 | Make them pay

I stood in the bathroom freshly showered and pulled on a very revealing white gown. It popped out my chest and with the cut down the side my legs were on display as well as the side of my ass. I pulled on a pair of large white heels and plastered bright red lip stick onto my face. Just a drop will do. Indeed it would.

I walked into the dining room late, everyone was in their seats and of course Ariel sat on Lucifer's lap. I'd make her pay for taking my love then I'd make him pay.

I walked in grinning and Lucifer choked on the cup he had been drinking from.

"Cloud?" Elizabeth asked. I glanced over at her coolly, the darkness- Daniel appeared behind her but she didn't see him. Only I had because he was in my head. He was my darkness. Make them pay. Daniel whispered inside my mind and I fought a frown. Why did they all have to pay? They're all from the same blood, just a drop will do. Yes but I wanted her blood. I smiled at her, silently hating the way Lucifer's arm wrapped around her waist.

I sat down beside him and finally he looked over at me with a dark look.

"What are you wearing?" He asked and the room grew quiet. I straightened my back and glanced back at him, his eyes widened slightly then narrowed. Make him pay, make her bleed. I stood up.

"Sorry babe, I didn't know it up set you." I purred then leaned forward to kiss him, I could feel him tense then his lips worked with mine and I pulled away and smiled slightly.

"I'm going to have a nap." I purred sauntering towards the door.

"You bitch!" She snarled lunging at me.

"Ariel!" Lucifer snapped as the people at the table stood unsure what to do. She threw me into the wall and I could feel my body heat up with anger. Make her pay, make her bleed. Just a drop. I let out an unhuman snarl and lunged at her locking my fingers around her hair and pulling her face down into the ground. She let out a shriek then shoved me. Just a drop? Oh no I'd make her rain blood. She jumped me and I flipped us then straddled her, pinning her.

"Bleed bitch." I hissed bending down and biting her neck.

"Cloud no!" I was tackled off her but not before her blood poured into my mouth and I drank greedily. She moaned in pain, holding her neck as it poured blood.

I looked up at Lucifer's face which stared down at me with a mix of anger, panic and hurt. I snarled trying to bite him but he held me down.

"How much did you swallow?" He demanded. I tilted my head and felt power run through me. God why did I want to be good so much when I could have this power? It felt like hundreds of bolts hitting my body, giving me energy, fueling my anger. Make him pay.

"Make him pay." I sneered Daniels words then bashed my head into his, a moment of pain wouldn't stop me but it got him off me. He groaned and I kicked him aside and stood.

"Cloud, stop this." Saanti said and I tilted my head towards him. Oh I was so done with them all. I grinned, at him then flexed my wrist and he went flying then I faced Elizabeth and Elliot who raised their hands in defence.

"Where's Valor?" I demanded and Elizabeth's eyes widened and I looked over at Daniel who grinned. Free him, take him to his leader. Be a king, not just a queen. I grinned. So much to do, so little time.