Chapter 11 | The King

Lucifer's arm tightened around my waist as we walked through the large room. Around us demons danced and laughed together and ate fine dining food. Many paused to look over and bow at Lucifer but he ignored them. The room grew silent and Lucifer came to a stop. I looked up where a man was watching Lucifer. Both had the same hair and eyes and I wondered if that was his father. The man's face stretched down into a glare.

"Lucifer, since when did you gather a pet?" The man asked sharply. Lucifer stiffened.

"Since I grew bored. Father, you must work on annoying me. So far it hasn't worked." Lucifer replied amused. The room grew tense around us.

"Is that so?" The man, Saanti asked. His eyes locked with mine and I filled with fear.

"Indeed." Lucifer replied, then shifted his body so he blocked my gaze towards his father. Saanti had no problem catching the act.

"Why do you go to such lengths to abuse my blood? Protecting something like that? You have failed me." Saanti sighed disgusted. My face heated up and my fists balled up. Lucifer stiffened at his father's words but stayed silent. Saanti's gaze drifted over to me.

"Do you want to say something, trash?" He asked m sharply. I opened my mouth.

"Don't. Stay quiet." Lucifer whispered sharply to me. I closed my mouth and Saanti laughed.

"Interesting. Leave us." He ordered to the room of guests. They left with no hesitation and Saanti jumped down landing gracefully on his feet. Lucifer pulled me behind him and pushed me towards the door. Saanti stopped and looked at his son amused.

"What is this? Do you have feelings for your pet? Isn't that Bestiality?" Saanti asked, a smile broke onto his face and grew.

"I didn't come here for you to toy with me or Cl- my pet." Lucifer corrected himself quickly but Saanti caught it. Saanti's face darkened and he appeared in front of Lucifer. I gasped as he grabbed Lucifer by the neck and slammed him into the floor. Lucifer groaned in pain but didn't fight back.

"Lucas!" I screamed rushing over.

"S-stay fucking th-there." Lucas gasped over at me. I stopped and bit my lip. What should I do? Saanti was the king of Hell, he would kill me. But I had to help Lucas. But he told me not to.

Tears burned in my eyes.

"How dare you lie to your king!" Saanti hissed to Lucifer. He pulled out a long blade and stabbed Lucifer in the stomach- pinning him to the ground. My mouth fell open as Lucifer struggled to get it out but failed. Saanti looked over to me.

"Cloud run!" Lucifer ordered, blood pooled out of his mouth. I watched it in a trance. Lucifer was hurt. Lucifer wasn't supposed to get hurt. He was the hero. He saved me, he didn't bleed.

"Are you going to do something about it?" Saanti sneered at me. Red hot rage filled me. I looked at him and he paused. Around us the walls cracked.

"Interesting." Saanti said amused.

"Cloud stop! Damn it!" Lucifer cried trying to free himself.

"How dare you." I growled at saanti, allowing the rage to take control of me and I lunged at him.

****

Sorry about the super short chapter, the next one with be longer ;)

****