Chapter 24 | Listen then talk

"Now then, let's talk this through like normal people." Gabriel said cheerfully looking around the room. I sat beside Valor on a small couch, Elizabeth and Elliot sat on the couch beside mine, Grey and Saanti sat on the couch on the other side of me and Lucifer and the bitch Ariel sat across for me. Ariel just smirked at me smugly and I felt the urge to slap it off her.

"Alright, Saanti would you like to start?" He asked looking at the demon. Saanti smirked sitting on the couch his normal weird way, crouching oddly.

"Sure Gabriel of the sky." He said matching my father's cheerfulness. I groaned not wanting to deal with this and I stood.

"Cloud sit back down." Gabriel said sternly and I snorted.

"No I will not father. I have things to do like finding my brother!" I hissed and he frowned, he walked over until he towered over me and I flinched back. I could feel his power just rolling off him.

"Cloud Adriana Azel you will sit back down and listen." He said sternly and I felt my knees cave and I fell back on the couch. He nodded.

"Good. Now, I would like to know why my daughter allowed the darkness to cloud her judgement." He said sitting down on a chair beside Saanti. The room grew silent.

"That would be Lucifer's fault." Elizabeth grumbled and my father turned to him.

"Is that so?" He asked annoyed.

"I would like to know why there's an angel here. Your kind has no right here!" Ariel snapped standing up and my father glanced over at me.

"I see, I understand now." He sighed closing his eyes for a few seconds then reopening them.

"Ariel be quiet and sit down." Lucifer muttered. She turned to him and gasped loudly.

"What? No I will not! That bitch," she pointed at me and I rolled my eyes, "attacked me. She bit me! And yet she's going unpunished! I demand you do something!" She yelled. Oh I could do something. I grinned and started getting up but my father sighed and pushed me back down.

"Ariel for the last time, sit down and shut the fuck up." Lucifer growled and she turned towards him with narrowed eyes.

"You don't know what's happening so sit down and stop saying things, you're embarrassing yourself." He explained and she sat down annoyed.

"Hey Ariel." I called softly and her eyes snapped to mine. I grinned then flipped her the bird and she snapped.

"Bitch!" She shrieked lunging at me. Valor stood in front of me but it was Lucifer who threw her into a wall. I watched with wide, shocked eyes. Was not expecting that. She let out a pained moan and Lucifer grumbled under his breath. Then he sat back down and when his eyes met mine we both looked away in record time.

"For the love of Satan, just talk to each other!" Elizabeth snapped and I looked at her surprised.

"I agree, the tension in the room is mostly between you two." My father sighed. I blinked.

"So you two aren't leaving until you talk." This was going to be a while then.