Chapter 19: Ashley vs Winter.

Ashley woke up and yawned before getting out of bed she brewed some coffee and opened her blinds.

"Sun's shining, grass is green as ever, birds chirping, an entire fleet of military ships outside the window landing down on the academy's premises, yep just another average day." She said before takin a drink of coffee and heading towards the bathroom.....only to come running back.

"SHIT THEY FOUND ME AGAIN!!!"

Ashley bursted out of the room half dressed yelling like a maniac.

"THE FEDERATION'S HERE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!"

"IT'S THE END, THE END TIMES HAVE COME."

"WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!"

Weiss opened her dorm door.

"Who is yelling so loud at 5 in the morning?" She groaned rubbing sleep out of her eye.

"SAVE YOURSELVES THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN CAN WAIT!!!" Ashley screamed running past her.

"Oh that's who." Weiss deadpanned.

Ashley ran outside diggin in her cryopod bag.

"Cmon, cmon where's Buck?!"

"Ms Dunes wait!" Glynda said jogging out after her.

"Ms Dunes!!!"

"Fuck it I'll use this." Ashley said whilst pulling out an RPG.

"MS. DUNES!!!" Glynda yelled pulling Ashley back with her semblance. "It's just Ironwood and his Altlesian fleet.

"........oh."

"Well in my defense seeing an entire fleet outside your window wouldn't be very comforting."

"JUST PUT SOME CLOTHES ON." Glynda sighed heading inside.

Ashley looked down to see she had nothing but pants and a bra on, she immediately covered her chest and grew redder then a tomato.

*timeskip.*

"So does this Ironwood guy usually show up with an entire bloody army?" Asked Somaya.

"Not Usually but I assure you that he means well." Said Glynda. "Oh and please keep Katie on a tight leash while the Atlesians are here I don't want that madwoman to get herself shot trying to ride a paladin or something equally as idiotic."

"Not to worry Goodwitch I got me good eye on her."

Weiss ran out of the academy. "Oh my god she's here!!!" She yelled in excitement almost running Ashley over.

"Woah what's got Weiss all stirred up?"

Ashley followed her over to see her talking to an older woman that looked a lot like Weiss.

"Well would you look at that Charlie looks like snowflakes got an older sister she looks up to." Ashley smiled. "Why don't we go meet her?"

Charlie nodded in approval as Ashley walked toward the schnee sisters.

"Hey you must be Weiss's sister," Ashley said cheerfully while holding her hand out for a hand shake. "I'm Ashley nice to meet you Miss."

The older Schnee sister looked to Ashley's hand then moved her gaze to her eyes unamused.

"Uh So can I, get your name?" Ashley said feeling a little awkward by the woman's silence.

"Specialist Winter Schnee," she said in a rather rude tone. "And from what I heard miss Dunes you must be the one responsible for this mess you should be grateful I don't have you arrested right now."