Chapter 8: Rescue.

*Streets of Vale 9:00 AM*

After the bloodshed last night school was cancelled for the day to allow the dead students to be buried and given proper funerals. Team RWBY and JNPR took the time to walk around Vale and check the shops to get the events of last night off their minds.

"Atrocious." Growled Pyrrha. "To think the Federation would commit such an act."

"I know why Ashley hates them so much now." Said Yang. "Heartless bastards, if only I stayed I could have-

"Died." Blake cut off the blonde. "If it wasn't for Olivia we would all be dead." The faunus in hiding hunt her head in guilt.

"Don't worry Blake," said Nora trying to cheer Blake up. "The second we find out where they have taken her we'll be the first ones there to rescue her and break some legs!"

"Yeah Olivias our friend!" Said Ruby. "And we don't leave friends behind."

"Blake why do you have Ashley's scroll?" Asked Weiss.

"Oh I accidentally grabbed it yesterday instead of my own, that's how Olivia managed to warn me just in time before she swallowed my....scroll." Blake then realized why Olivia did just that.

"She swallowed my scroll while it was still on." Said Blake. "SHE WAS GIVING US A WAY TO TRACK HER!"

Ruby eyes widened and immediately turned on the tracker on her scroll to show a little blip going off in the deepest part of Emerald Forest.

lets go rescue a talking Gallimimus!" She yelled.

*Newly built Federation outpost. 9:20 AM.*

"UNHAND ME YOU BARBARIC GRUNTS!" Yelled a restrained and muzzled Olivia.

The assassins threw down the talking Gallimimus as a screen came on to reveal an all to familiar face.

"E-E-ELEANOR DARLING!" Olivia said in a fearful chuckle. "You look beau-... you just as healt-... you look gre-... LONG TIME NO SEE!"

"Indeed it has been quite some time...traitor." Eleanor sneered. "Oh don't think I don't know you are the reason why Dr. Ashley Dunes has become a pesky roach that just can't be squashed no matter how large the boot."

"Well Eleanor my dear that was a long time ago before Ashley deserted you." Olivia replied. "Besides I don't have the material to make anymore so you don't have to worry about another like Ashley running around."

Eleanor raised a brow.

"Hm....Perhaps....but nonetheless, I still have use of your intelligent mind Dr. Oakwood." She said. "Prepare Olivia for cyberization, and keep the brain intact."

"Wha-w-wait can't we talk about this?!" Olivia panicked. "I'll do whatever you want there's no need for turning me into a machine!"

"No mercy for traitors." Said one of the guards that began dragging her away.

"THEY HAVE A SILVER EYED GIRL!!!" Olivia shouted.

"WAIT!!!" Eleanor shouted.

"....What did you say???"

"There's a silver eyed warrior just like the ones from the writings of the ancient beast masters!" Olivia blabbered. "can tell you where she is, just don't cyberize me!"

Eleanor remained silent for a moment before she bursted our laughing.

"Those breed of humans have been gone for generations, both they and beast masters slaughtered each other to extinction." Eleanor said with a scowl. "What kind of an idiot do you take me for?"