Chapter 20: TEK Beowolf. (In progress.)

25 years earlier on earth....

A homeless woman holding her dirty crying baby was sitting in front of an alleyway begging for money.

"Please any amount will do, my daughter and I are starving, please just enough to feed her." She begged the passerby's.

"That poor baby we should help her." said a young man.

"Don't bother anyone who begs for money is just gonna use it on drugs." His wife told him as they walked away.

"Why?" The woman thought to herself face covered in tears. "How they can be so heartless?"

She then heard chatter and camera flashes and looked to see a woman with sunglasses and a pearl walking cane in a pure white dress and shining gold hair accompanied by body guards and a huge mob of paparazzi that seemed to be annoying her.

It was the chairwoman and owner of the Federation and Rockwell industries herself Eleanor Victoria Rockwell.

The woman looked in awe, what was she doing out here on the street.

Eleanor stopped right beside the woman and slowly gazed toward her. Although her sunglasses hid her eyes she could feel her gaze as if she was studying her.

She slowly reached out her hand. "Ms Rockwell...me and my daughter are starving could you please giv-

A bodyguard aggressively grabbed her wrist almost breaking it.

"How dare you reach your filthy hand towards Lady Rockwell you street rat!!!" He yelled at her,

"I-I'm sorry please let go you're hurting me!" She cried

I should break your scrawny Wrist you-

The bodyguard then got whacked in the side of the face, by Eleanor's cane so hard his tooth went flying out.

"though it may be your job to protect me Mr Hedge, you speak for me without my permission again... and I'll see to it you lose more than a tooth, do you understand?" She said calmly to him.

"Agh, Forgive me lady Rockwell." He whimpered holding his mouth.

Eleanor then turned to the woman.

"And what might your name be?" She asked.

"Valentina Diaz ma'am." She responded.

Eleanor reached into her purse and pulled out a fat stack of million dollar bills.

Everyone awed at the sight most never even seen that much money in there life.

"Tell me Ms Diaz, do you expect me to simply give you money out of pity?" She asked in a judge mental tone.

"I-I I can't find work no one will hire me, husband died and the court took everyth-

"ANSWER THE QUESTION." Eleanor demanded.

".....no I don't."

"Do you believe if you simply give up and allow society to step all over you, then maybe someday some guardian angel to sweep you out of the gutter?"

"I tried I tried, I can't find a job, Please me and my child are starving, if we don't get something to eat we'll die.

"Spare me the bullshit!" She snapped frighting the homeless wife. "If you truly believe it was hopeless you would've ended your own life at that very moment."