Chapter 9: The Warden.

+++ALARM TRIGGERED+++ALARM TRIGGERED+++

"Oh dear they've set off the alarm." Whimpered Olivia. "They'll be coming any moment."

"LET THEM COME." Growled Pyrrha.

"Uh I understand your anger Ms. Nikos but wouldn't it be wiser to regroup with your friends?" Said Olivia.

"....right." Pyrrha said.

*back at the surveillance room.*

Weiss quickly pulled herself together after seeing Pyrrha brutal rampage to see security guards heading toward the containment area.

"Jaune there security's around the corner you guys need to get out of there."

+++ACCESS GRANTED+++

Weiss quickly turned to see the door open to a security officer accompanied by other guards.

"FREEZE INTRU-

Weiss immediately froze him in ice which caught the others off guard long enough for Weiss to shut the door and locked it with a glyph.

"GET THE TORCH CUTTER!!!" One of them shouted.

Weiss quickly looked around the room for an escape before noticing a vent on the ceiling.

Back with team JNR Jaune grabbed the used electroprod and used it to bar the door just in time as the security team began banging on it.

"Oi lads and lassies o'er here!" Shouted Somaya pointing to the fire escape.

Everybody quickly went down the fire escape that led them outside the building.

"THERE THEY ARE!" Shouted a security guard armed with an electro baton.

"Stand back lassies Aye got this."

Somaya quickly rushed in and dodged the guards swing and then punched him in the chest knocking the wind out of him. Then ducked as a female guard swung her baton down and electrocuted her co-worker. Then grabbed her arm as she swung again and threw her over her shoulder and grabbed the first guards baton and whacked the other across the head with it.

Another guard arrived with and officer with a handgun.

The guard charged Somaya who parried the baton swing and put the guard in a head lock and turned him around to have him catch a bullet to the chest from the officer, she then tossed down the guard and threw the baton at the officers head.

"That...was...awesome." Said Nora in awe.

"Thanks lass." Said Somaya.

Suddenly a security guard flew out the door and landed on her back unconscious. Revealing team RBY behind the door.

"Hey you guys made it!" Ruby Said in joy.

"Wait where's Weiss and Pyrrha?" Asked Jaune.

He got his answer of the heiress herself falling out of the vent.

"UGH how disgusting" she said wiping off the dust and mold from crawling out of the ventilation system.

"But Where's Pyrrha?" Jaune Asked once more.

"Right here." She said calmly walking out with  Olivia.

Everybody looked in shock at how Pyrrha was covered in blood.

"Pyrrha...what happened in there."