Chapter 3: new friends old foes.

Ozpin and Glynda sat at Ashley's table along with Weiss Blake and Yang. Ruby was over petting Charlie the compy.

"Alright here's the food everyone." Ashley announced to her guests as she placed a plate of baked savaroot a medium well cooked steak and some roasted tintoberries for each person.

"OLIVIA DINNERS READY!" Ashley hollered.

"Who's Olivia?" Asked Weiss.

"Yes yes I'm coming dear, no need to yell." Said Olivia.

Everyone saw a gallimimus with glasses come out.

"Must you always be so ru-" the gallimimus then noticed everyone.

"Did that gallimimus, just talk?" Asked a stunned Glynda.

"Ashley who are these people?" The gallimimus muttered to Ashley.

"Everyone this is Professor Olivia Oakwood" Ashley introduced her. "or the gallimimus that has the brain of Olivia Oakwood to be exact, she switched brains with it."

"You switched brains with a dinosaur?!" Glynda said in shock. "Why on Remnant would you do such a thing?!"

"For science my dear, we mustn't be afraid to push past any boundaries for the betterment of mankind." Olivia retorted.

"She did it because she's a sociopathic mad scientist that doesn't care about anyone's safety including her own." Said Ashley.

"That's a rather harsh way of putting it." Olivia scoffed.

"It's true and you know it Olivia." Ashley said as she put Olivias plate on the ground.

"Why can't I eat at the table?" Olivia asked her.

"Because Your breath smells terrible and I don't want to be sniffing that while I'm eating, plus you eat like a pig."

"How humiliating." Olivia muttered to herself.

"I must say Ms. Dunes your food is wonderful." Ozpin said after taking a bite. "You certainly know how to cook."

"Well I've been surviving for a long time I needed to learn how make anything edible enjoyable." Ashley replied.

Ashley sat down with her plate when ruby tapped on her on the shoulder. Ashley saw that rwby was already holding onto an empty plate and had berry juice smothered across her mouth.

"Can I have some more please?" She said with puppy eyes.

"Sure." Ashley said handing ruby her plate.

"So Ozpin right?" Ashley turned to ask the old man. "What is it you wanted to tell me?"

"Well where should I start, I mean a human woman from another world I thought human life only existed on Remnant."

"Many other human inhabited worlds tend to think that as well." Ashley shrugged. "Hell on my old home world of Earth, we used to think we were the only world that had humans."

"And these pets of yours they're all prehistoric creatures thought to be long extinct, do they exist on this earth to?"

"Well they were extinct on my home world as well." Ashley rubbed the back of her head. "But just like humans, we've discovered that dinosaurs existed across the universe."

Everyone went wide eyed upon hearing Ashley.

She pulled out a paper that showed some kind of galaxy.