Chapter 4: Road to Beacon

Everyone waited outside with ruby who's face was red as a tomato from seeing Ashley naked, while the implant Olivia claimed to bring Ashley back to life happened to work, the same couldn't be said about her clothes.

"Okay you can all come in I'm dressed now." Ashley hollered.

Everyone went inside to see Ashley back in here desert cloth apparel wrapping up her old corpse in a sheet.

"And you can come out Olivia the feds are dead." She sighed.

Olivia peaked out from the table.

"Oh good I knew they had no chance of succeeding the whole time." She attempted to boast.

"Oh I'm sure you did." Said Weiss rolling her eyes.

"Btw Ashley did you take out the old implant from your dead body?" Olivia asked the beastmaster.

"Yep." Ashley said holding up a now dull colored implant.

"Perfect hold onto it dear." Olivia said. "I need those for my research."

Ashley turned to her guests and rubbed the back of her head.

"I'm sorry you all had to see that." She apologized. "The Federation will kill anything in there way."

"So this is the federation you were speaking of?" Ozpin asked.

"Yep." Ashley replied to him.

"What was that robotic raptor that attacked me?" Weiss asked.

"Ashley looked down and balled her hand into a fist."

"That was once a regular raptor till the federation got their hands on it." She said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"This is why the federation came to the ark system to capture these creatures and turn them into bloodthirsty war machines against their will." She growled. "I've seen how they operate on them while they were awake, not even bothering to tranquilizer them I could hear their screams of pain from constant torture of having metal and wires being fused into them."

"Thats horrible." Glynda held her hand to her mouth in disgust. She knew of animal cruelty but this was a whole other level.

"I can see why you hate them now." Ozpin said. "They murder the innocent to cover up their indecent acts of cruelty to these prehistoric creatures."

Ozpin took the time to think.

"Ashley Dunes I wish to have you and Olivia become part of the staff over at Beacon Academy." He proposed.

Ashley gave it some thought.

"What are we supposed to be teaching kids over at this academy of yours?" She asked.

"You will be training future huntsmen to fight the forces of darkness and to protect the innocent." Ozpin explained "plus we could use your cooking skills, not only would you have your own class but we would like to put you in charge of the cafeteria."

"Well....the federation already found where I've been holed up, plus I wouldn't mind passing my survival skills to the next generation, alright give me some time to pack my things and Dino's."

"How can you pack giant Dinosaurs?" Asked Blake.

"Like this." Ashley said holding up a. Blue pod to Olivia.

"DONT YOU DARE STUFF ME IN A CRYOP-

The pod then stored Olivia in it.

"That's awesome." Squealed Ruby!