Chapter 14: The GrandMaster.

Ashley couldn't believe her eyes. It was the Beast Queen herself, the First Beastmaster that ever lived, GrandBeastmaster Mei Yin Li. She read her notes and read the legends and stories of her in the various tombs of ancient Beastmasters she's explored and here she was standing in front of her.

Ashley grabbed a stick and shakily poked Mei in the boob.

"What are you doing?" Mei deadpanned.

"Holy crap your not actually a vengeful ghost trying to kill me in a blind rage!" Ashley said in shock.

"No Ms. Dunes im not a vengeful spirit unlike our ancient brethren, I'm perfectly alive and healthy as you can see." Mei sighed.

"Oh my god I have so much to ask you!" Ashley flustered.

"How are you still alive and still look to be in your early 30's, how old are you exactly?!"

"Were you really the first?!"

"Did you really train all the BeastMasters?!"

"Did you know Edmund before he became a mutant Psychopath?!"

"Ms Dunes." Mei said calmly.

"How many BeastMasters were there, are there any still alive besides us?!"

"Was it true we were the guardians to the people of the ark system?!"

"How many creatures did each BeastMaster have?!"

"Ms Dunes."

"How long has our Order been around?!"

"How did you train Beastmasters?!"

"Are you actually a lesbian?!"

"MS DUNES!" Mei snapped.

Ashley stopped in her tracks.

"Please stop talking. Said Mei. "and also that last question isn't true that part about my time with Diana got lost in translation." She muttered.

"Uh right sorry." Ashley said sheepishly.

The rest of the students came rushing in.

"Professor Dunes did you find Pyr-" Jaune started but stopped upon seeing "Uh who is that?" He asked staying on guard.

"Kids this here is a living legend, she's the Grandbeastmaster Mei Yin Li." Ashley said excitedly. "She's the FIRST BeastMaster."

"I thought you were the only one left." Said Weiss.

"I thought so too but yet here stands an ancient legend, and she still looks 32." Ashley exclaimed. "But seriously how old are you?"

"Ms. Dunes please stop asking me about my age." Mei deadpanned.

"right sorry."

"Since you all know of my existence I suppose I have no choice but tag along with you," Mei sighed. "Beacon was the name of your academy correct?"

"Yep and I'm Ruby Rose I'm really happy to meet another BeastMaster can I see your Dino's some time." Ruby said happily.

"Rose....." Mei whispered. She glared at her silver eyes. "Silver eyes..." she growled to herself.

Ruby slowly reeled back from the scary glare Mei was giving her.

"Are you ok?" Ashley asked Mei.