Chapter 15: Dreams Of The Past.

Ruby watched from her dorm window as Ashley let Mei into her sleeping quarters.

"Hey Sis, whatcha doing?" Said Yang looking over to her sister from her bed.

"I think Mei Yin Li hates me." She said not even looking Yangs way.

"I doubt that, she just met you." Yang reassured her little sister.

"Look Ruby I'm sure Mei is just having a hard time adjusting to Remnant." Said Weiss.

Mei stopped at the the door and looked up to the window of team RWBYS dorm.

"Eep." Ruby squeaked as she tackled her sister to the ground to avoid being seen.

"Take it easy Rube, I don't think she SAUR us." Yang grinned.

"Oh Oum no." Said Blake realizing that Yang came up with new puns.

"Yang don't start with the puns." Weiss groaned.

"Sorry princess I can't, I DINO what to tell you."

"Ugh!!!"

"Yang please stop!" Ruby pleaded.

"I'm SAUR-ee about the half baked puns I feel PTERO-bill."

"I'm going to get some fresh air." Said Blake walking out of the room.

"Nothing will TRICERA-top this pun master."

"YANG!!!" Ruby and Weiss yelled one annoyance.

*meanwhile in JNPR's room.*

Pyrrha laid one her bed staring up at the ceiling.

"To think I have the same ability as Professor Dunes and grandmaster Mei Yin Li." She thought to herself.

Come to think of it she became a huntress with the intentions to protect the innocent but unknown to her friends she secretly always felt bad for having to kill the Grimm. She knew it had to be done, but it wasn't as if they new any better. They're soulless animals after all if anything there just acting out of nature.

"Hey Pyrrha ." Nora said cheerfully popping out of nowhere.

"AHH!" Pyrrha yelped before instinctively using her semblance to throw a pan at Nora.

Pyrrha then winced realizing she just hit her teammate.

"I'm sorry!"

Jaune and Ren then walked in and sighed.

"Nora this is why you can't just sneak up on people like that." Said Ren.

"I can't help it Ren." Nora replied standing up and rubbing her head.

"Everything alright Pyrrha?" Ren asked turning toward her.

"Uh... yes I'm fine Ren." She smiled.

"Are you sure Pyrrha?" Asked Jaune a little Worried. "Ever since you kil-er we came back from rescuing Olivia you've been acting different."

"Jaune you don't have worry, I'm fine really." She assured her leader.

"Well ok." Jaune said before smiling back. "Well guys lets head to bed we got an early day tomorrow."

"Hope I get to break some legs." Cheered Nora.

"Please don't." Sighed Ren.

"Good night everyone." Pyrrha said before hitting the sack.