Chapter 13: A living Legend.

The next day Ozpin held an assembly to notify the students and staff of Peach's betrayal while Glynda and Ashley took the recording of her confession to the court before they could prosecute Anne.

Even though she was back in Beacon she refused to speak or teach classes for an entire week. Upon Peaches death Ashley had Somaya take care of the Greenhouse while she focused on her class. Speaking of which Ruby and a the others were early to class so they had to wait outside of Ashley's classroom while Ashley and Olivia prepared for today's lesson.

"Jeez I still can't believe Professor Peach was responsible for the dead students and Professor Mulberry." Said Coco.

"I can't believe I actually looked up to such a monster." Pyrrha said feeling ashamed.

"At least Professor Anne is back at the academy." Said Jaune trying to lighten the mood.

Speaking of lightening the mood Nora was walking over to them with a huge smile stretched across her face.

"Look what I got." She said with glee holding up a cryopod labeled AMBER.

"Nora what are you doing with that?!" Said Pyrrha. "Professor Dunes will be furious if she realizes-

"Relax Pyrrha she's not gonna find out." Nora said."now how do you open this?"

Nora then found a button on the Cryopod and she pressed it as it lit up she threw it out in front of everyone.

What came out appeared to be the head and wings of an eagle attached to the body of a lion, with Ashleys signature colors.

"Is that what I think it is?" Asked Ren.

"A griffin?" Said Weiss. "I thought there were only prehistoric creatures from where Professor Dunes came from."

"Well she did say that dragons existed in the ark system so it wouldn't be to far fetched to see other mythical creatures living there." Ruby pointed out.

Nora suddenly got on the griffin.

"Let's see what this beauty can do!" She cheered.

"Nora get off of it it doesn't know us and Professor Dunes isn't here to keep it in check." Said Pyrrha.

"It'll be fine now come on Amber show me what you can do yip yip!!" Nora cheered.

Amber took one look at Nora and then....proceeded to roll onto its back and attempt to suffocate her.

"MmmMMmmmmmph MmmMph Mmmmph!!!!!!!" Nora muffled While flailing her arms around.

"Hey get off her you dumb bird thing!" Yang said kicking Amber.

Amber did so but not before kicking Yang in return.

"I can breathe again!" Said Nora.

Amber then sat down and begun cleaning her wings without a care in the world.

"Wow this griffin is a jerk." Said Ruby.

"Nora put that griffin back in the cryopod before it causes anymore trouble!" Nagged Weiss.

"Fine." She groaned. "Okay Amber back into the cryopod you go."

Amber however didn't want to go back in the cryopod and used its wing to smack it out of Noras hands and sent it flying off the cliff.

"....oh boy, that can't be good." Said Jaune.

"Alright kids class is ready to begi-WHAT THE HELL IS AMBER DOING OUT HERE?!?!" Said Ashley walking out.