My "Obsession" with Prince

okay so most of you know that i love Prince. a lot. LIKE I LOT

but it's more of an admiration thing.

i say this bc well, i admire him. i mean  could play more than 27 instruments, his vocal range was amazing and so many other things. he was very compassionate and extremely talented. he fought back against  Warner Brothers, he dressed femininely/androgynously and didn't care what people had to say about it. he didn't let peoples hate get in his head. he was passionate about music and didn't let anything stop him.  he really didn't give a crap what people thought about him.

i only wish i could be that ambitious, tho i am very passionate about music tbh. of course, like anyone else, he made bad decisions, i mean, humans do this, he was no exception. 

but that doesn't change the fact that he changed lives. even though i didn't know who he was when he passed, now that i do, one of my biggest regrets is not finding out. i admire him very much, and i feel so lucky to be part of the quite large group of people who love him.

despite being this amazing, he grew to be quite humble about it. and i also admire that. i mean everyone has their big headed moments, and again, Prince was no exception. but for the most part, at least to my knowledge, he was very very humble.

also PLS HE HAS AMAZING TASTE IN BAND MEMBERS

LIKE AHHHH

but anyway, i wish i could be more like him tbh. but who knows, maybe one day i'll be able to change as many lives as he did.

-Jay