Ex

The first time I had told him I loved him was when I was 16 turning 17, I was just starting my junior year and my two and a half year relationship with Grandmaster. It was right outside of the high school, I had to pick up my cousin who rode the bus to the high school then I would drive him home. It wasn't a special place or anything, it was just in my car, I had pecked his lips and told him those three words 'I love you.'

He had told me he loved me last year, at a dance that he made me go to. I was miserable the whole night, pretending to care what others had to say. I was miserable until he asked me to dance, he led me to the dance floor took my hand gently and pulled me close. We were about the same height so it made it easy to kiss him. He had mumbled the words against my lips and when he pulled back he said them again. He knew I wasn't a person to just throw around those words. He never pressured me to say it back to him but I always knew I loved him.  

The entire school knew we were dating and always gave us compliments, we were labeled the 'Sakaar High school soulmates.' It never bothered me that is until we broke up Senior year, I had to move back to my home planet. We tried to figure it out, we tried writing to each other, we tried to get to the others planet but we could never get so far. 

Soon we fell out, I had my major fall out with my family, going through the Chitauri/ Thanos thing, attacking Midgard, and then my cell. My cell was the worst part for me, dark elves came and attacked, my mother's death was because of them. She was the last person I ever loved so I vowed to love no one else. I turned off all my emotions, refused to let anyone in. I started fucking people until I felt the need to get rid of them. I know it sounds harsh but the love of my life is out of my reach and my dear mother will never walk Asgard again. I will not be blessed by her grace, or her beauty and intelligence instead I am met by my harsh father. He always favored Thor, no matter how hard I tried to get his approval I failed each time, so I just stopped. 

Then one day I found myself falling through the Bifrost, like literally falling. I was exiled from my home planet, Odin never like my pranks so when he found out that I had shape shifted into Sif and got Thor to go away for awhile he exiled me. I mean it's not like it really matters, I don't have any friends, all of Thor's friends hate me, all of Asgard hates me for being a frost giant hell my own father hates me. So when I find myself falling through the Bifrost I don't have a care in the world.

Landing in rubble I get up and start walking not caring who was staring and whispering about me, I'm used to it so why should I care? However, I start to care when suddenly my arms are pulled behind my back and pushed up against a wall. "What is the meaning of this?!" The people holding me down say nothing as they pull me from the wall and drag me, I thrash and turn trying to escape their viper grip but ultimately fail. 

So now I am forced to kneel, me biting my tongue so I don't say anything that could possibly harm me, when an incredibly handsome yet familiar man walks out. "State who you are and where your from." He looked bored picking at his nails not once looking up to see that it was me.  I knew just from his voice that it's the love of my life, Grandmaster. I grin to myself before I state who I am and where I'm from. 

"I am Loki, of Asgard"  My words caught his attention his head quickly snapping up to meet my smirking face, "My Loki?" there was slight hope in his words and it warmed my heart.  "Depends are you the love of my life En Dwi Ghast?" 

He motioned for the guards to leave and now I stand looking at him, admiring him like I once did before. He walked forwards and went to touch my face but quickly brought his hand back, causing me to frown. "I won't bite, not yet"

"Why do you still talk like we are dating? You are my ex Loki" A deeper frown sets itself on my face, "I'm well aware that I am your ex " My voice is laced with venom, I thought he would be happier to see me, I know I feel like I'm glowing just to be standing here in front of him. 

I step away from him waiting for him to say something anything. "Why are you here?" "What?! It's not like I knew you were here, it's not like I knew I would end up falling here with you!" 

"Wait wait wait, what do you mean falling?" Of course he caught that part. "I was exiled from Asgard, pushed through the Bifrost landed here and then I was taken from the streets without an explanation and I still don't have one."

"Oh Loki, babe exiled? From your home planet and family?"  His tone was gentler than before I just rolled my eyes, "I don't have a family." Silence filled the room after my statement and I was slightly frightened, surely he has something to say, he always had something to say before. I just stand there waiting in the silence it was almost suffering but finally he spoke up. 

"Loki I am your family" I sigh "No, you are my ex." It was his turn to sigh "We don't have to be though, we could be a family if you were okay with trying over??" I was looking down at my shoes but when I looked up at his eyes a sliver of hope was there and I couldn't help the flutter of my heart at his words. There could be an us again. 

I bit my lip and hesitantly nodded, "I'm willing to give us another try, I'm willing to be your family." I smiled and let him envelope me into a warm hug and felt a small kiss pressed to my forehead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I had started to write this a couple of days ago then got busy so I have no idea where this bit was going so I just threw something together. Also thank you all for the votes, comments, and follows I truly appreciate it.