Chapter 2

When I woke up I saw Loki curled up against me. I smiled, 'I will make him mine one day' I couldn't help but to think about him. He seemed so perfect no not seemed he is perfect. I went to slide out of bed but Loki grabbed my arms "where do you think your going?" I smiled and looked down at him "to the bathroom unless you would like to help me with that." I smirked knowing he couldn't possibly want to help with that. "I would love to, then maybe I can show you what my mouth was made for."

        My eyes got wide 'did Loki just say that?' It was his turn to smirk "well if you want to show me how that mouth of yours works then you stay and I'll be right back." I went to kiss his forehead but he tilted his head up "Can't wait. And I'm being serious I will show you what my mouth is used for." He slightly pushed me away "now go I'll be in here.. promise" I got up and used the restroom this is actually about to happen and it won't be with someone just to get a screw. I actually feel something towards him.

       I cleaned my hands and walked back into the room to find it empty at least that's what I thought. Until I felt hands going up my sides. I involuntarily shivered at his touch. "Thought you said you would be on the bed" I turned around and pecked him "I said I will be in here" he smiled against our lips. He slightly shoved me to the wall.
                ~Warning~ it's about to get a little hot.

       He kissed my neck and I couldn't help my moan I already loved his every touch. I lifted up his shirt when he pulled back to look at me. I stared at him and let my eyes linger on his muscles. "Like what you see?" "I'd like it a whole lot more if I was touching it." "Well then don't let me stop you."

       Before I could touch him our lips collided I pushed him up against the wall and and started kissing down his neck making sure he felt when I bit and sucked. He flipped us around. "I told you I would show you what my mouth is for" he said as he walked over to the bed stopping in front so I could sit and him between my legs.

        I pulled my pants down and my member sprung free. "Someone a little excited?" He said with a smirk on his face. I went to answer but his tongue had touched the tip. He swirled it around and I laid back unable to say anything other than his name. "LOKI!!" I was already yelling before he had his mouth all the way around it. I felt him slowly put it in his mouth teasing me.

      "More Loki!! I need more!" Then the bobbing started and I could already feel I was ready. I needed to wait though. For the rest that he couldn't fit he started rubbing. "Mmmm Loki"  I released in his mouth,  I didn't even now him for a whole day before he got in my pants I'm impressed. He pulled off with a pop "you taste amazing" I just stared at the  ceiling.

       "Sorry to tell you this but I may need some help I'm kind of hard." He gestured to the Huge bulge in his pants. I nodded "just give me a second. You are quite extraordinary." He smiled and pulled his pants off and when I looked over I instantly sat up no longer tired. "I'm ready" he laid on the bed "someone got their energy back I see." I smirked "I'm going to show you whose in charge here." I kissed him roughly and slid down to his. I took him in almost all the way and instantly went.

~another time skip~ I don't feel like writing that again.

When we finished we laid next to each other. "Grandmaster?" "Hmm?" He looked up to me "what's your real name? I feel like grandmaster is too formal and I want to feel special because... I want you to be mine. Will you be my boyfriend?" He looked up at me with big eyes that were pleading. "Of course I'll be yours and my real name is En Dwi Gast."  He layed back down and cuddled into my chest "do you want some breakfast?" "Hmmm yeah I do but I don't want to move" I chuckled "then I'll have a maid bring us some, what do you want?" He thought for a second "I don't know, what do you want?" "I want french toast, bacon and berries. Sound like a good breakfast?" His eyes got big "ooh yeah and can we have a fruit smoothie darling?" That was smooth how he added darling at the end "yes babyboy" I kissed his forehead. "Now let's get cleaned and ready." He nods and we got dressed the maid came in a little while later with our breakfast "thank you" she nods and left. We ate and when we finished we went to the bar I grabbed a drink and Loki got one as well just not as strong. Today we didn't do much and just laid around cuddling and giving kisses.