Falling

I don't want to live but I don't want to die. Is there something in between? Yes, there is that's what this is, isn't it? I'm falling into darkness, I'm alive or at least I think I am. I'm nothing but something at the same time. Maybe I'm just dead but I'm coming up with something to escape it. Am I? I have no idea.

        I just remember being in the bifrost with Thor then suddenly I'm not. I'm most definitely alive. Will I land on another planet or realm? Will I just float for the rest of my life? Have I really messed up so bad in my life that I don't even get death, I'm just a speck in the universe floating? All that's happened was me being mind controlling by Thanos with that tesseract. I was forced to try to take over Earth, kill thousands of people.

        I did save Thor's ex-girlfriend, Jane, from the dark elves. Does that not count for anything. I didn't do it for Odin just Thor. Thor. All I've ever been was a shadow and now here I am in the shadow of the world. I really am nothing.

        I started sobbing I couldn't hold in any of my emotions anymore. Have I ever been loved, will I ever be loved? I don't think love even exist maybe it's just for those who are good. I'm stuck here falling and falling doing nothing but think about my wretched life.

        Then I hit the ground. Out of nowhere I just hit. Right into, is this a palace? I don't know it looks huge. "Well hello there handsome." My sight was slightly blurry but I could tell whoever that voice belonged to was handsome. I just laid there until my sight was no longer blurry. Slowly I got up but it wasn't just me doing it.
Oh no it belonged to that person.

         "Easy, easy" I turned to face him and my gods was he beautiful. "Grandmaster, I own this very place and you just so happened to have hit into my bedroom." I looked around it was his room it was huge. "Your name is what exactly?" "L-loki" he sat on his bed and I followed, "well Loki, let's get you cleaned into something proper. I'll get the bath started, I'll help with your hair I can do your body but only if you want." I just nodded. I wouldn't mind if his hands were on me. No! No, Loki you are not thinking about this.

         "Yeah you can help, do you mind if you help with my body, I don't think I can move that well on my own." "Yes! I can help just letting you know I'll get in with you just to make it easier to... Assist you." He had a smile and I had a smirk. He's taking care of me and he doesn't even know me.

        We went to the bathroom and I turned around I don't know why we'll see each other parts anyway. Maybe to help feel less awkward? I don't know. I got in and felt the hot water "mmm" "feel good?" I opened my eyes and my cheeks flushed. He was even hotter in the shower. "Yeah, I haven't had a good shower in a long while."

         He hummed and I took a small step forwards, you would only notice it if you were paying attention. And he was, because he took a step forwards too. I looked up at him and slowly leaned in stopping a few inches away so he could finish it. I don't want to embarrass myself. After a few seconds his lips were on mine.

        "Loki.. I think I'm falling for you. Do you feel the same?" He asked between kisses, I kissed him more and bit his lip showing him I felt the same. "Yes, I do."