Bored

I was sitting in my bed, reading except I wasn't actually reading. I haven't been able to get into the book or any other book, I just seem to stare at the book not doing anything but having nothing to do anyway. I was bored and it was weird I haven't been bored in a long time, I'm always creating chaos or being sucked up into chaos. Not that I mind I miss that, I'm bored and I have nothing to do.

     Although I could go talk to my handsome man that I call daddy. Yeah I think I'll do that. Slowly I put my book up and started biting my lip I haven't seen him since early this morning he's been busy with work, not that I mind but now I want to see him.

    "Hello darling" I said softly wrapping my arms around his midsection and kissed his neck gently. "Hello babyboy"  I smiled I always loved it when he called me babyboy it made me feel special. "What are you up to?" "I'm just bored and I haven't been able to focus so I came down here does that bother you?" He turned around and pecked my lips "no not at all, I was actually going to come up to you in a few" "oh really?" "Yeah maybe you wouldn't be so bored then" he put his hands on my hips and rubbed soothing circles in my hips "well what's stopping you?" I replied seductively "nothing shall we go up?" I smiled and grabbed his hands I wasn't bored now.

     We got to the door and inside, I went to walk over to the bed but he pulled my hand pulling me into a heated kiss. "Darling you will not be bored now." I smiled and kissed harder pushing myself up against him making sure I grabbed his butt and gave a nice squeeze. He pushed me to the bed and trailed his hands down and stopped right at the hem of my pants. Before I could say anything he grabbed my erection and I couldn't help the moan "mmm daddy" "that's right say my name" I obeyed and continued calling him as he rubbed, then he stopped and I whimpered he turned and pulled back.

      "Tell me what you want." He said in a husky low voice "I want you and what ever you bring." He smiled happily and aggressively attacked my neck biting and surely leaving bruises. I pulled at his shirt and he threw it off pulling mine off after his. I looked at his body no matter how many times I see it it was always perfect no matter what he looked like.

     He licked up my stomach and stripped me of my pants leaving me in my underwear soon getting rid of those as well as his own. He flipped me over and instantly pushed in giving me no time to adjust he thrusted and thrusted "h-harder daddy please!" He didn't hesitate and I could tell I was ready and he could tell to "it's okay babyboy you can release" I nodded and did just that felling him do so as well.

     He pulled out shortly after "are you bored?" I chuckled "not anymore" he chuckled as well and cuddled me, we fell asleep wrapped into each other's arms. I was no longer bored and if I ever was I now know to come to him for help.