Kisses

This one they are already dating but Grandmaster has been very busy, Loki just wants attention.

I walked into the area Grandmaster was at, he's been so busy and it feels like he's avoiding me. Maybe he doesn't want to date me and he is just slowly pushing himself away as a hint? It could be that. I should ask him, I hope he still wants to be with me, I am very much in love with him. I don't know what I'd do if he did.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "hey baby" I kissed his neck, "hello babyboy, what brought you to my workroom?" My facial expression changed. "We need to talk and just be straight up honest okay?" He stopped what he was doing and turned around "of course babyboy, anything for you." That's a good thing he said that, that means he still wants to be with me. Right?

"You still want to be with me right? Your not avoiding me? It feels like you don't care anymore I don't see you often I just want you." He dropped his stuff "nononono, I do want to be with you still, it's just there was an attack and me being the ruler I have to take care of it, I actually took care of it yesterday. I'm just working on paperwork. I promise that's all."

I smiled "oh thank the gods!" "Now come to daddy" I walked over to him "does someone need kisses?" I looked up at him "yes I do" "good come here" he grabbed my face and pulled me in.

He kissed me gingerly I knew he didn't want this into a heated session so I did just as he did. He pulled back "in Fact Loki..." He got down and pulled out a green ring "will you marry me?" I gasped "of course baby" I pulled him up and kissed him once more. "I love you En Dwi Ghast" he kissed me repeatedly "I love you too Loki" I kissed his forehead and we walked out to the garden to look at all the beauty on this memorable day.

I don't know does this one seem rushed? I feel like it does. Definitely not my best.