Just a meeting?

I was on my bed up in my room jerking off because we'll that's what I do. Anyway while I was doing that I heard yelling and then someone just fell through my ceiling and right onto my bed right next to me. I was mainly confused and started staring at this man he looked attractive. I broke out of my state when I heard a groan fall out of his lips.

     "Where am I?" He asked as he slowly sat up I didn't bother to cover myself up, I'm used to people with me. As he sat up I helped him and boy was he a mess. "Your in my room now let's get you cleaned up okay?" He nodded I stood and went over to the bath room.
    "Uh why are you naked?" "Huh? Oh yeah I was in the middle of pleasuring myself" his face went red and he just nodded and followed me to the bathroom. "You can use whatever you like I'll be in my room, when your done just come in. Oh what's your name?" "Loki and yourself?" "Grandmaster but call me En Dwi Ghast!"
    I left him to that and he closed the door except it didn't close all the way and I had a direct view of him. I was going to close the door but I decided I would finish what I started but moan his name, I mean have you seen him.

     I went to my bed and grabbed myself when I heard my name "great just great" I mumbled and went to the door to see he was doing what I was doing except moaning my name. This gave me even more motivation and I ran to my bed and started going off.

     After a few minutes I heard the door open and Loki crawl on my bed. "Yes grandmaster? I heard you calling my name is there anything you want me to do?" I nodded and stopped what I was doing and he got the memo. I was surprised to see himself naked still but didn't say anything. "I'm i-im gonna c-" he stopped and I whimpered "not yet" and he grabbed my hips and adjusted so his hole was lined up. "Mm you feel so good and so tight around me" he rode me like he was never going to stop and I picked up his hard member and got to work with my hands.

     His head went back and he told me to cum with him. He didn't stop riding me and it pushed me over the edge. He came in my hand and I picked it up and licked it and I came inside of him. He pulled off and I smiled. "Nice meeting you Loki" he chuckled and kissed my lips passionately "nice meeting you and I hope this wasn't just a meeting" I smiled, kissed him and intertwined our fingers "definitely not just a meeting" and with that he cuddled up to me and I played with his hair until sleep came over me as well.