Jotun #2 Heat

It was already six months later after I had showed En Dwi my frost giant form, and I told him about the heat. The last months had flew and he had even asked me to turn into my frost giant form more often when we have heated sessions.

    I'm not going to lie I actually quite enjoyed it, not being in my usual form and just showing the other side of me. Today I even decided that I was going to stay in my frost giant form for most of the day if not all of it. I unwrapped the covers and transformed watching as my hands and arms changed to the blue that I once hated. I grabbed my clothing and changed soon walking out to the library to read.

      "Well hello there babyboy, you look absolutely stunning" I couldn't help the blush that crept across my face. "Hey babe, I just decided to try out this form for a day." He checked me out letting his eyes linger on my lips before hugging me, he soon kissed me and pulled me to his chair. I sat in his lap and he grabbed two books one for each. I smiled "thanks darling" he hummed for his answer and I leaned against his chest and soon started reading.

     After a while I could feel him start to push up his hips slightly not much but enough. I moaned involuntarily and I felt his arms wrap around me. "mm somebody like that feeling?" He pushed up again harder "y-yes" "I know today is the day you need heat anyway so I guess I'll just help you out by a few hours" "thanks babe for r-rembering the day" "your welcome babyboy" I teleported us to our room and he got to work.

     He pulled down my pants and boxers down and his mouth went to my member instantly. Bobbing up and down giving me a harder time not to release in his mouth, "I want to taste you go ahead and release" as he finished his sentence I did as I was told not waiting any longer. Once he licked it all up he pulled off with a 'pop' and soon I did the same as he did just me.

     When he came in my mouth I flipped him and pushed in giving him no time to adjust. Usually it's him who is thrusting but I decided to take control today. I thrusted until he released for a second time, "turn over I want to ride" he flipped and I aligned myself.

     We both started moaning and I went up and down repeatedly. "Mmm babyboy you truly are amazing" I started getting sloppy and we released at the same time as usual together.

     "Well how was your heated session this time?" He asked with a chuckle and I chuckled as well "remarkable!" I giggled and cuddled up into his side deciding to take a nap. "Get some rest babyboy I won't move" he kissed my sweaty forehead and pulled the covers over us. I fell asleep wrapped in his arms singing a song to me and kissing me every now and then.

I know it seemed kind of rushed but I sat in my living room and my parents were sitting across from me and they don't know I write this stuff so... Yeah, I hope you all enjoy this, thank you so much for reading!!