why just friends?

Loki and grandmaster are friends however Loki feels something more and he told Grandmaster. So far he said he only sees Loki as a friend but that's not how he really feels.
~~~~~~Memory~~~~~~~
    Last week Grandmaster and I were in his room and I brought up the subject of not being friends but something more special. En Dwi did not agree. "why?" I looked at him stunned. Why what why would he possibly say why. "What do you mean 'why'?" I was actually confused for once in my life. "Why do you want to be more why do you want me?" What? Why wouldn't it be him he's perfect, incredibly good looking and we have been friends forever.

     "Because your perfect and I just want to show how perfect you are. I am so in love with you that it literally kills me why cant you see that? You are smart and you gave me something to live for. I know we have been friends for 12 years but I just want a relationship with you. One that I can call you mine and kiss you hug you tell you how beautiful you are without you telling me I can't because we're 'just friends' I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!" I finished and I was gasping for air. "Loki I-i-I just don't feel that way, your my best friend that's all." My heart broke only friends no more just friends. "Fine..  but at least you know now."

     A tear rolled down my cheek and I roughly rubbed it away. I turned around and left his room, I had no idea what to do if I ever had a problem I would go to him but now I can't go to him, not about this. I sighed and went to my room and decided to go to bed.
~~~~~~End of memory~~~~~~
En Dwi and I have barely talked and I was upset about it but I understand why. I mean I could have just ruined our friendship. I grabbed a book off of the bookshelf in the library and sat down next to the fireplace.

I started reading except I wasn't I was just staring at the book like it was a different language even tho I know 4,000 out of the 6,500

I started reading except I wasn't I was just staring at the book like it was a different language even tho I know 4,000 out of the 6,500. There's a reason why they call me silvertongue.

     I curled my legs up and put my head in my knees and started shaking. "I just want him by my side even if it means I can't have him" until I felt a warm hand hold my arm then wrap their arms around me. "Loki.." oh my gods this chat be happening, I decided not to say anything.

     He sighed "Loki I lied, I do want to be more than friends I want you. No not want need you. I looked up and he wiped my tears away. He gave me a gentle smile and leaned in. For a moment I panicked not knowing what he was doing until I felt warm soft lips on my cold probably chapped lips. I didn't move for a second and when it clicked I started moving my lips against his.

    I felt him pull me onto his lap and kiss me harder expressing his emotions in the kiss. It was rough but gentle at the same time. He was saying sorry for rejecting me sorry for not saying he wanted me sooner. I kissed him back and soon it was just a kiss filled with passion. I broke the kiss to breathe and I kissed the tip of his nose and leaned my head against his panting form the kiss.

    "Loki will you give me the honor of being my boyfriend?" I smiled and closed my eyes "of course" he kissed me softly once more before I pulled away and layed on the couch. I closed my eyes and felt a smile on my face not long after I felt his lips on me again. Him straddling my hips and kissing lustfully. I moaned when he started kissing and biting my neck. Marking me as his just as I am.

    I pulled oh his shirt indicating to take it off and he understood and stood and threw it somewhere. I looked at his muscled chest and ran my fingers up his abs until I got to his nipple and pinched it. He gasped and I quickly teleported us to his room and on the bed. I flipped him and started sucking on the one I pinched and slightly bit it here and there. Once I finished with that one I did the same to the other. I pulled my shirt over my head and started kissing down his chest. Until I was at his waistband. I pulled it down with my teeth and rubbed his erection making him moan. I smirked and pulled off his boxers throwing them across. His member sprung out and I took it in swirling my tongue around the tip. I licked up his shaft before bobbing my head. He thrusted his hips up and made me choke until I grabbed his hips and held him still. When I felt he was close I pulled off and heard him whimper. "Patience darling." I ripped my my pants and boxers off flipping him onto his back. "are you ready for this? I don't want to force you darling." "Oh don't you dare I want you and I want you now." I smiled and lubed myself before pushing in slightly. I waited until he nodded so I could continue. Once he did I went in and out slowly until he told me faster. I wasted no time and before I knew it we were nothing cumming yelling each other's name. When I pulled out he smiled and kissed me softly. "I can honestly say I love you" I smiled with a slight blush "I love you too." We went to bed and I fell asleep to him brushing his fingers through my hair and humming. I fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing I was happy with him.