Jotun

Just like the last one they are together, they've been together for about 6 months, loki hasn't changed to his jotun but he told grandmaster he's a frost giant.

I walked into mine and Loki's room it was really cold. I'm not used to the cold room, usually it's room temperature. I took notice of the slight frost on the door handle. Our room was dark too, usually it's bright. The curtains were pulled up and all the lights were off.

"Loki? Are you in the bathroom?" I didn't know where he was he wasn't in the library where he usually was so I decided to check our room. I walked around the room pulling on a sweatshirt. When I was walking towards the bathroom door I heard a sob "Loki? Are you ok?" I sped up and opened the door to my baby on the ground crying.

He was... Blue? Oh that must be his frost giant form. I stood there staring "don't look at me I-I-I-im Hideous!" I rushed over to him once I broke off my stare.  I cradled his head in my arms. "Hideous? What part about you is hideous? You are pure beauty" I said lovingly. "Your just saying that to make me stop I know what I look like. I look like a monster!" "Loki look at me. You are not a monster, if anything your my lover. Now why are you crying and if you say it's because you look hideous or you're a monster I will yell at you understood?"

I asked with a firm voice he nodded and started "around this time every year once a frost giant finds someone they love they have to um uh have a... Heated session with their lover. But  I thought maybe because I'm blue and different you wouldn't want to. T-th-thats why I'm crying." I looked down at him, "Loki I don't care what you look like, I love you no matter what and I'll gladly have a... Heated session with you, especially if your that color. You look hot with it. Jotun form you are beautiful your other form you are beautiful I don't care as long as your Loki."

I leaned down and kissed him "do you understand now?" He got up and sat in my lap "I do, but I need you before I start doing it myself and it won't feel as good." I smiled "of course but let's get to the bed" and I kissed him roughly while getting up. I pushed him onto the bed and slowly crawled up to his lips. Slowly I kissed his neck and biting, marking him as mine. He moaned out every time I hit his sweet spot, every time it turned me on more. I pulled of his shirt throwing it across the room mine with it as well. I got to his pants took them off with mine and didn't waste any time. I sucked him off until he was almost ready then I fucked him until he was cuming still going until he did it a third time. I already cummed twice. "You really are perfect aren't you Loki?"