Welcome

It's been a hot minute let me tell you!

But I am back bitches!

Yep, I am back and I am here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, sadly I am out of bubble gum!

Now, first and foremost welcome to my Star Wars fanfic!

This is a soulmate AU meaning soulmate marks are in play! Depending on where they are on the body depends on what your soulmate is.

Anywhere on the arm: Strength

Anywhere on the back: They will always watch your back

Over the heart: They are what your soul needs, they are the very life you breathe.

As you can guess this is a Commander Fox fic, and people give the poor man so much grief it isn't funny. Like the Police, he is just trying to do his job and good soldiers follow orders. Yes, for many of you that don't know the Corrie guard are the Glorified Military Police of GAR. The story starts sometime during the future, on a beach here on our little speck of a planet called Earth.

Now if anyone wants to add an OC into the mix please be warned I am not comfortable with writing Boy x Boy or Girl x Girl stuff of a lemon nature, it is out of my comfort zone though I do have friends in the LGBTQ+ community that understands and they will most likely be keeping a very close eye on this story so please don't hate me for not doing as you wish.

Before the OC forum is posted these are the cannon pairings that I have chosen to remain the same for this story:

-Anakin/Padme

-Jango Fett/Obi-Wan (Yes, Jango lives, just to torment his clone bastards.)

-Ashoka/Boba (Yes, there is a fandom for this, but there will be no Rex x Ashoka shipped here sorry and I HATE LUX!)

-Ayla/Bly (Yes, I ship the beautiful blue Twi'lik Jedi and the Shy Bly)

Every other Jedi and Clone are up for grabs including those fine-ass hell boys of the Bad Batch.

Lilith though is half Native American whose mother was taken by the government and raised by very strict and very mean Christian parents. (No offense to any Christians out there or Christian Wiccans)

Lilith's father was a second-generation Irish immigrant who fought and died for the United States and encouraged his wife and daughter to embrace their heritage and find their path; though he was Christian himself. Lilith's mother sadly passes away from a car accident when she is 17-18 years old and joined the Marines. (Lilith has a very sad and tragic history I know.)

Sadly she is honorably discharged after being the only survivor of her unit when a mission goes completely wrong. When she returns; she discovers her mother's adoptive parents are trying to move into the home that her parents left her. She takes online college courses and majors in several subjects including political science as well as ancient civilizations and cultures and loves to poke holes into the teacher's systematic racism theory while she tracks down her mother's birth parents. At 19 she finally finds her mother's real parents and they welcome her with open arms and teach her the ways of healing of her mother's native people, which in turn they encourage her to learn other ancient forms of herbal medicine.

Lilith is an Egyptian Wiccan though she uses a combination of Ancient Egyptian healing as well as Native American healing as well as various spells and magic. Lilith has the letters CC followed by the numbers 1010 over her heart, with the name 'Fox' in Arabish or Galactic basic over her heart.

She has jet black hair and blue-eyes light copper skin. She has tribal tattoos representing her tribe on her left rib. Lilith is kind-hearted, selfless, and will give her food to a stranger with no money when she sees one. She was just as the gods made her.

Now as stated before there will be an OC form just fill it out and post it in the comment box below:

OC form

Username:
Character name:
Age:
Species:
Planet of birth:
Eye color:
Hair Color:
Occupation:
Soulmate: