Scars

AN: This chapter is all about Lilith and Fox for the most part, and will follow them until the end of the chapter where Lilith starts the Attack of The Clones. Enjoy.

*******

3rd Person POV

After the Phantom Menace ended everyone was trying to absorb what shit storm Obi-Wan had gone through. The fact that Anakin had lost all respect for Jinn was an understatement. Jango had also glued himself to Obi-Wan's side and wasn't budging for shit. Lilith let out a yawn before gathering the tea pitcher "Don't forget to wash your cups and put them in the strainer I don't want to come in here and find a single cup in the sink." Lilith said

"Where are you going?" Anakin asked

"I am tired, both mentally and physically right now, and I need my beauty sleep before I get cranky," Lilith replied

"Considering how you were up before any of us were," Tech pointed out.

Lilith nodded "That too," 

Lilith left the room and headed to her room she went to her dresser to grab clean night clothes before ducking into the master bath. Lilith ran her bath and stripped bare before stepping into the hot water. Leaning back in the tub Lilith closed her eyes for a bit.

Fox's POV

I headed to Lilith's room to find it empty, but the bathroom door had a light under it. She must have been cleaning up. Stripping out of my armor and setting it on the floor I made my way to the bed "Fox, you better take a bath before climbing your shebs in that bed," Lilith said

How the haran did she know I was getting into the bed? The bathroom door opened revealing Lilith in a thin strap top and a pair of shorts. Her hair was damp "Get in there while I find you something to wear." she said.

I nodded and went into the bathroom stripping out of my skintight bodyglove before going to the shower. Instead of pushing a button you had to turn a damn nob, but the indicators for hot and cold were still there so it wasn't too much of an issue. Once the water was to the temperature I liked I stepped into the shower. Lilith returned not too long after "A towel with some of my father's old sleep clothes are on the counter, the bottle with the blue lid is shampoo," she said before leaving again.

I looked at the bottle and picked it up popping open the cap and pouring a generous amount in my hand. I wasn't Thorn damn it, at least I knew what a Shower was. After washing my hair and the rest of my person with the shampoo I turned the shower off and opened the door to grab the towel. I began to towel off before looking at the shorts and lounge pants under the towel. The shorts were made of thin material and were a type of synth-silk and a hole in the crotch. I slipped those on and I admit I was comfortable and my concealed blaster could breathe. I then followed with the lounge pants. They fit comfortably as well. Drying off my hair I took my bodyglove and towel and left the bathroom.

Lilith was already in bed curled up and sound asleep. My mate was tired, that much was for sure. I would have to keep an eye on her tomorrow so she didn't overwork herself...like I was one to talk I am famous for overworking. As I looked down at her I could see a Tattoo of an animal on her ribs.