Wounded Warrior

Author's Note: I had to rewrite this chapter because I hit delete instead of unpublish, oh well, it allows me to improve the plot a bit enjoy.

*******

Lilith's POV

I awoke to the familiar tune of the Clone Wars theme playing through my phone. I blinked open my eyes and stretched my body under the covers. It had been three days since I had met my mother's birth parents, three days since they welcomed me with open arms. Three days of my uncle Hunter Running Deer Jr texting my phone none stop asking if I wanted a job with the tribal police department.

I sighed checking my phone and sending him a text in reply. At least I would be closer to home in a way. The property skirted just outside of tribal lands, and I was thinking about adding my land to the tribal lands, but some of the elders came off as greedy. I didn't want to lose my home so another casino could be built. So, I would do the next best thing. I would fence in my property and use it for wild game to raise money for the children on the reservation. Those who couldn't afford new clothes for school as well as food for those families. I sighed and pushed back the covers of the bed and put my feet on the floor. I walked into the bathroom and did my morning rituals, before heading downstairs to make breakfast for myself, I went to the cabinets and opened the one that held my coffee mugs. Since I was staying home today I could start getting to work on planning what areas of the property would be used for game trails and which ones would not. I reached into the cabinet and got my favorite mug, which my mother had bought me one Christmas, it had Jango Fett and his clone army behind him.

I took very good care of my cups, I also had several online classes to complete today, which I was now attending College online, and the new school years just started

I took very good care of my cups, I also had several online classes to complete today, which I was now attending College online, and the new school years just started. I went over to my Mandalorian Coffee maker.

Put my cup in the slot and added my caramel coffee in and turned it on before heading over to my refrigerator and pulled out some pancake and waffle mix with some eggs and bacon

Put my cup in the slot and added my caramel coffee in and turned it on before heading over to my refrigerator and pulled out some pancake and waffle mix with some eggs and bacon. I then walked over to the bottom cabinet and pulled out my Mandalorian waffle maker. Because of my deep love for the Mandalorian culture, I had earned the callsign Mando in the Marines. This was kind of funny considering everyone in my squad knew of my soulmate mark was a clone of Jango Fett which everyone was shocked about at first.