A WLA and Adoptive Assholes PT 1

Author's note: This chapter was broken up into two parts!
Warning: This first part contains mentions of mental and physical harm! As well as mentions of the corruption of Child Protective Services! Enjoy!
******
Lilith's POV

I was up bright and early the next morning up before the sun. There were things that I had to get done before leaving Earth for the stars. I headed down to the basement and headed to my altar. I lit my coal and put my inscents upon the coal to burn an offering to Sehkmet before closing my eyes and began meditating. I opened my eyes to see my goddess before me.

'Much to do and so little time child.' she purred as she stepped up to me.

Being in her presents was always a breathtaking 'I have been given my mission, but I have a question.' I said

'Ah, the incident with the Book of Shadows.' she said with a chuckle.

I nodded my head 'Yes, due to the Jedi, your book has been charged even more so than charging it with the moon.' she explained, 'Jedi have visited Earth before the Sith Lord did.'

'Really?' I asked shocked.

Sehkmet nodded 'You know his story well. Hero, Villain, Savior...'

'Revan!' I exclaimed.

She nodded a smile covering her muzzle. Though the smile was kind it still showed teeth. She glances up and looks behind me 'Your mate is here.' she said.

Fox's POV

I woke up shortly after Lilith, I went into the fresher and relieved myself before heading downstairs to look for her. It didn't take me long to find her though. I found her in the basement speaking to a figure who had the head of an animal. The figure looked up and spoke in the same language that Lilith had spoken the day before. The figure vanished from view as Lilith stood up and turned to me "Who or what was that?" I asked her.

Lilith gave me a curious look. I explained to her what it was that I saw and she smiled softly "That was Sehkmet, that you saw. If you are seeing her then the Jedi are the cause of her being seen by you." she said.

Lilith took my hand and led me back up to the main house, where she began to get things out for breakfast "All I have is Star Wars coffee cups." she said.

She grabbed several cups all of them varying in different sayings one mug looked a lot like my helmet "Yes, they turned your head into a coffee mug or Caf mug around your galaxy." she replied.

I looked at the mug never thought ht caf would be drunk out of a mug that looked like my bucket, but even more, proof that Earth knew what was to come.

(Fox's mug with his helmet's colors)

She pulled down several more including one that looked like Wrecker's helmet. I shook my head and sat down waiting for the caf or what Caf was here. As I did Lilith began to cook breakfast as the others slowly began to crawl out of the various rooms or off couches. Lilith even went as far as fixing Obi-wan tea. Which Obi-Wan was grateful for "Mmm, what tea is this? It is wonderful." Obi-Wan commented