The Antics of Obi-Wan and Anakin extend before the War PT 1

AN: In this chapter, we discover the antics of Obi-Wan and Anakin far extend before the Clone Wars, and the DOMINO TWINS ARRIVE!

********

Lilith's POV

I was the first up between Fox and I the following morning, I headed downstairs feeling slightly sore but in the best of ways. Fox and I may have gotten carried away last night I admit, I felt sorry for Hunter though, I could only imagine what he had to go through not only smelling Wrecker's bodily function with a fart that could classify as fuel for a flame-thrower but also the noise Fox and I made. Speaking off poor Hunter, he was sitting at the kitchen table hair askew and his bandana missing "Lose something, Sargent?" I asked.

Hunter's cheeks tinged pink and he couldn't look me in the eye "Sorry," I said

"It's alright, this is your dwelling, and you can do what you wish, just...ah, give me a warning next time," Hunter said as his cheeks went a shade darker.

Nodding my head I walked over to the cabinet and pulled down one of my tumblers. Sadly no one and I mean NO ONE made Commander Fox tumblers and it was a bit sad, I would have to custom order one which was no issue at all as long as I had a Commander Fox Tumbler I would be fine, however, Fox wasn't going to like the fact I was drinking out of my Rex Tumbler.

 Sadly no one and I mean NO ONE made Commander Fox tumblers and it was a bit sad, I would have to custom order one which was no issue at all as long as I had a Commander Fox Tumbler I would be fine, however, Fox wasn't going to like the fact I was...

Fixing my coffee I noticed Hunter's eyebrows up into his hairline "What?" I asked

"Fox may find that..." 

"Well, Fox isn't one of the best like vode on this planet, for several reasons, and it is hard to get my hands on anything having him on it, everything I have is custom-made," I explained.

Hunter winced at that as Fox came downstairs bare-chested in nothing but his sleep pants. Fox took a look at the tumbler and arched a brow at me "Replacing me already mesh'la?" he asked

"Never my love, just it's hard to impossible to find a tumbler with your handsome face on it, I got lucky with the cup." I replied, "You are not very well-liked because of things that may not have happened yet that everyone here knows about." 

Fox nodded and kissed me on the head as I spotted the mail lady be-poping up the drive. I did order a tumbler prior to their arrival that I was going to let Obi-Wan use for his tea. As soon as I got my hands on the package I scurried back inside grabbed my knife from the counter and opened the box. The ceramic tumbler was Blue with the words 'Jango's clone cleaning service' (Picture at the top)

Fox's Pov

I peered over Lilly's shoulder to see what she had gotten in the box and shockingly enough it was another cup. Hunter was now looking down at the table as I looked over at him, his cheeks were about the color of his missing bandana at this point "Are you alright vod'ika?" I asked