The Phantom Menace PT 1

AN: I am considering rewriting this story since it has been a hot minute since I have written anything from the 3rd person's perspective, currently right now I am working on a cover for the book, and will post options for it in a later chapter for you lot to vote on, I have some nice font designs picked out and am sure you guys would LOVE them. Now on to the chapter!
**********

Tech's POV

I had been studying the culture of this planet and found several things he wished to discuss with Ms. Lilith. One of the most common things was this holo drama called Star Wars as well as the various spin-offs like animated holo shows that revolved around us vod'e. I knew Fox was doing a patrol since those black suits showed up as our hostess so kindly pointed out we made no mistakes in patrols, especially since the dar'ba'buir had attacked Ms. Lilith a week ago. Lilith was now having to go to court proceedings about the entire thing, as I questioned whether or not to inform Generals Kenobi and Skywalker about my discovery.

I found Ms.Lilith downstairs working on the bike that had been a mode of transport in times of war. The old wheeled speeder bike that was now cleaned up "What can I help you with Vod'ika?" she said without looking up 

"Yes, I have questions about this holo drama series, that you seem to have plenty of memorabilia of," I said

"I knew this would come up eventually," she replied pausing in her work, "Those depict the future of your universe, and that is the reason why I am going back with you to try and prevent it, I can however get you up to speed, my biggest concern is Anakin," 

"Why is General Skywalker your biggest concern?" I asked

"It's complicated, everything up to this point is complicated," she replied, "I have been given orders, and I fear it will cause a rift between Fox and I, if I fail my mission then my world will be targeted." 

I noticed the haunted look on her face as she stood up "After Dinner, I will show you what the future holds for the vod'e, Jango was meant to die on Geonosis, but I see that Obi-Wan due to Jedi allowing soulmates has prevented that," she said

"Jango was also under the control of a Sith Spell," I pointed out

"Well that is one Fan Cannon theory proven to be correct," she said, "Do a search for the Contengincy orders of the Republic under Chancellor Palpatine," 

I nodded and began my search, finding them with ease and what I found did not sit well with me, "There will be a point where I will mute a scene in the movie, there is more than even Jango knows about." she said and left the room.

I watched after her knowing her words held warning, whatever was bound to happen was not going to sit well with anyone, least of all Jan'buir.

Lilith's POV

I had expected Tech to come to me sooner with information regarding Star Wars, I knew he and his brothers were intended to appear in season 6, but that was cut prior to the show being canceled. I had worked hard putting it out there to save the Clone Wars and it had been years since that last episode aired, no one knew what happened to Ashoka, if she had survived until Rebels, oh, was that going to be a good laugh. Might even light a fire under Jango's ass to find a cure for the rapid aging that the Vod'e had. Because I would love to grow old with ner Fox.

I headed into the kitchen when there was a knock on my front door opening it up it was a Lawyer "May I help you?" she asked

"I am Latoya Hudson ma'am are you Lilith Ann McCloed?" she asked

"I am, may I ask what this is about?" I asked

"You are being called into court for the case concerning your Grandparents, who were attacked outside your property a week ago,"  Ms. Hudson said