Prologue

Author's Note: Welcome to the start of the story again all art displayed in any chapters isn't mine, and credit is given to those who drew them.

******
May 4th, 2023
Earth
Unknown POV

The cry of a newborn woke me from my sleep, I blinked my eyes trying to focus them as my mate moved beside me "Go back to sleep Lilith, I'll take care of our little kit," a sleepy voice said to me.

I reached over and turned on the lamp as he got out of the bed and walked over to the crib on the other side of the room. His toned back flexing as he leaned over the side of the crib and picked up a swaddled bundle in hues of pink, red, and white. His skin was a rich tan, as the muscles in his arms flexed around the bundle holding our daughter in a strong but soft hold, his dark hair wisped in front of his face in curls the sides of his head by his ears peppered in gray. My husband and mate walked over with our daughter as I sat up and moved to get ready to breastfeed her, I wanted her to feed on my breast as much as possible, due to having Hypoplasia of the breast. Kix and Tranq were hard at work trying to duplicate the natural milk from my breast. Which the pair had left for Kamino after our daughter being born, which left Helix.

Our little kit was born the day Fox and I got handfasted during Beltane, which had been the day before. The Priestess who had been present respected the Mandalorian wedding vows and allowed us to renew them before the people I called my family and friends. Ironically the Mandalorian wedding vows could be said in private or before witnesses. Fox knew from the last Beltane what was the custom of clothing to wear. My mother's biological parents as well as my father's parents had been present for the wedding, my mother's adoptive parents...well they were turned away before the wedding. The bastards even brought a Catholic Priest with them to 'exercise' the demons.

Much to my delight and surprise Jango and Obi-Wan were able to make it with Anakin and Padme and their twins Luke and Leia. A tear came to my eyes as I remembered the comment of the late Carrie Fisher's daughter sent over Twitter when we posted our marriage photos. It was as if her mother was there with us in spirit, a woman that I grew to admire, and inspired to be. The rest of the vode spent the rest of the night like everyone else dancing the night away with a roaring bonfire while drinking homemade wine and spirits. Obi-wan seemed like a youngling on life day. It was about 2 in the morning of May 2nd as Fox and I shared a traditional Beltane wedding dance did my water break, much to everyone's amusement.

By 6 in the morning our daughter Ca'tra which meant night sky. For it was night when she wished to greet the world around her; Waya which was my mother's native name before it was changed to Amanda, and it was Cherokee for Wolf, then she had the combination of my father's and her father's last names. McCleod-Fett. She was born 8 pounds 11 ounces and was 9 inches, she was perfect. She had her father's eyes and curly hair all thanks to Jango's genes. Luckily Wolffe wasn't on Earth at the time of her birth, because in a way she was named after her uncle too.

Currently, Ca'tra was suckling away at my breast as Fox, went about going to the restroom. A knock on the door caught my attention as I glanced up to see Jango standing in the doorway. From the moment Fox and Jango saw Ca'tra for the first time they were wrapped around her tiny little fingers "She's hungry isn't she?" Jango asked.

I nodded tiredly, even though I was cleared from the hospital after putting up a fuss, about them keeping my daughter and I longer than was needed I had my damn doctors on call and they could do a better damn job than any of them. As soon as Ca'tra was finished feeding I burped her which she let out quite the burp let me tell you. Fox stood in the doorway with a shocked look on his face as Jango howled with laughter "Ca'tra!" Fox exclaimed in mock horror.