The Phantom Menace PT 2

AN: Above is the rough version of the first of 3 book covers I am making for this story The font is the same font used for the lettering of the Book of Boba Fett, I will have two more designs featuring the same picture but better obviously. 

Here is part 2 of The Phantom Menace there will be some dialogue from the movie as well as their reactions standard Italics will be the movie, there will be reactions for Attack of the Clones and Clone Wars seasons 1-6. Season 7 doesn't get mentioned until after Lilith returns from Courasant towards the end of the book. Enjoy.

********

Lilith's POV

I hit the play button on the remote and the screen changed to a familiar logo that was known and loved the world over, scenes flashed through the iconic letters as a fighter engine sound made way for the Roman Numeral I followed by the iconic sound of a lightsaber being activated for the title The Phantom Menace. 

Everyone was watching the screen curiously as the scene changed to the menu screen of a Naboo ship exiting hyperspace, its sleek chrome design as the camera panned around it showed a beautiful image of Naboo. Even as a child I always imagined going there, basking under the sun in the grass as the critters frolicked around me. The Palace appeared on the screen revealing the menu of the movie.

Images of Padme back when she was queen, Anakin as a young boy, and Qui-Gon Jinn with his lightsaber at the ready. Obi-Wan gasped "M-master?"

Before giving way to a baby-faced Obi-Wan looking ready to kick some ass, before landing on Maul's mug. I hit play as the screen changed and the movie began.

The familiar tune began to play as the opening scroll began.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for the main title, followed by a roll-up, which crawls up into infinity.

EPISODE 1 THE PHANTOM MENACE

Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. The taxation of trade routes to outlaying star systems is in dispute. Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly battleships, the greedy Trade Federation has stopped all shipping to the small planet of Naboo.

While the Congress of the Republic endlessly debates this alarming chain of events, the Supreme Chancellor has secretly dispatched two Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict.....PAN DOWN to reveal a small space cruiser heading TOWARD CAMERA at great speed. PAN with the cruiser as it heads toward the beautiful green planet of Naboo, which is surrounded by hundreds of Trade Federation battleships.

INT. REPUBLIC CRUISER - COCKPIT

In the cockpit of the cruise, the CAPTAIN and PILOT maneuver closer to one of the battleships.

QUI-GON : (off screen voice) Captain.

The Captain turns to an unseen figure sitting behind her.

CAPTAIN : Yes, sir?

QUI-GON : (V.O) Tell them we wish to board at once.

CAPTAIN : Yes, sir.

The CAPTAIN looks to her view screen, where NUTE GUNRAY, a Neimoidian tradeviceroy, waits for a reply.

Everyone groaned when they saw Nute Gunray's ugly mug on the screen "BOOO! GET OFF THE SCREEN!" Wrecker said 

I smiled at that, frankly, I didn't like Gunray either, and if given the chance I would put one right between his eyes.