10. Family and Flirt

TIME & DATE - 20:00 PM, 15th March
PLACE - Lunar Demons Pack House
CHARACTER(S) - Lee Taeyong, Kim Doyoung, Huang Renjun, Lee Jeno

__________₊°•✮•°₊__________

jaemin

8:00 PM

jaemin
our next session is on the 17th, right?

yup

jaemin
meet me at the midnight cafe at 5pm
we'll have our session there

sure
read

__________₊°•✮•°₊__________

"No phones at the table Jeno," Taeyong scolded, making Jeno stuff his phone into his pocket. "Sorry hyung," he muttered and hurried to finish his dinner so he could leave soon. 

"What's the rush Jeno? Off to see that human again?"

Jeno choked on his food, sending him into a fit of coughs. "Shut up Doyoung hyung," he growled. It had been the same thing every night ever since Doyoung caught him going to the Midnight Café regularly. He had stalked Jeno (and invaded his privacy, might I add) and concluded that his cousin had his eye on that petite human who always painted and read books during ungodly hours. 

"You better think of a proper explanation when Taeyong and Jaehyun find out about it," Doyoung whispered. They were currently eating dinner at their noisy pack house. The table was big enough to fit 12 fully grown werewolves and 3 pups (all three of them belonging to Taeyong). Even though no one would pay attention to them talking, it was better safe than sorry.

"What makes you think they'd find out?" Jeno asked. Doyoung pointed at Jeno's prominent eye bags. "Hyung thinks you've been staying up late to study. Just think of what he might do when he finds out that you're trying to court a human," he sneered, earning a kick from Jeno. 

He might have looked calm and collected on the outside, but he was having a complete meltdown on the inside.

Their pack might be small compared to others and they might see each other as family, but abiding by the rules is a must. Jaehyun was a strict Alpha and would never budge for anyone. They are to mate with a werewolf only, whether they be in their own pack or from another. It is forbidden to mate with humans. "It's for our own safety," Jaehyun had said when the younger werewolves asked him one day. 

Jaehyun swore that he would not hesitate to exile them from the pack if they broke a rule and it was best to follow his words. But Jeno was going to risk it all. After all, he was not at fault for feeling.

Jeno ignored Doyoung after that, quickly finishing his food and locking himself up in his room. He waited there patiently until the clock struck 12, then he left through his window.

__________₊°•✮•°₊__________

Jeno found himself once again in front of the small café. He had become more closer to Renjun if he must say. Their conversations flowed smoother since that little flirting session a few nights ago. 

"Hi Jeno," a giggly Renjun greeted him once he entered. That smile that painted Renjun's expression never failed to make Jeno's heart flutter. "Hey Renjun," Jeno sighed and leaned over the counter.