26. Marking and Blossoming Love

TIME & DATE - 1:00 AM, 23rd April
PLACE - Jeju Apartment
CHARACTER(S) - Huang Renjun, Lee Jeno

__________₊°•✮•°₊__________

idk what to say abt this but smut warning

And before Jeno knew it, Renjun had placed his ass on his lap, his legs keeping him in place. Don't ask Jeno how they got there, he didn't know either.

Renjun kissed him fervently, his hand carding through Jenos hair while the latter slipped his hand under Renjuns shirt. Jeno felt the older shudder under his touch, which only encouraged him to go further.

Renjun gasped into the kiss when Jenos thumb grazed over his nipple. "You like that doll?" Jeno whispered as he played with his buds and Renjun nodded, turning into a moaning mess.

"Clothes off, pretty," Jeno commanded to which submitted. His clothes were thrown across the room, leaving him naked on the werewolf's lap. Jeno stared at him as if he was a full course meal (but let's be honest, he's right).

Renjun reacted by crossing his arms over his chest and looking away. Jeno chuckled, finding the older ravishing with his bruised lips and flushed cheeks. "Stop staring, perv," Renjun rolled his eyes as he went to leave marks on Jeno's neck. "Such a hypocrite," he murmured and groped Renjuns ass.

From the breathy moan he let out against his neck, Jeno knew that Renjun enjoyed it.

"Don't do that!" Renjun shrieked as he slapped the werewolf's shoulder. "Don't act as if you didn't like it," Jeno wriggled his eyebrows teasingly, followed by a laugh.

Jeno calmed down and guided Renjun's face to look at him, bringing him close. The moment felt surreal. Moonlight pooled into the room, making Renjun's skin glow palely, their bodies almost pressed against each other, his eyes shut and breath fanning over Jeno's lips, waiting for his next actions.

Renjun was surreal. The way he laughs, the way he paints, the way he spoke, everything just made Jeno fall deeper for Renjun. He leaned in, lifting Renjun's face and grazing his thumb over the older's bottom lip. "I love you," he muttered and kissed Renjun, pouring out all his feelings.

Renjun broke the kiss. "You're being sappy," he said and pulled Jeno's shirt off. "I really do love you," he confessed though Renjun wasn't paying any attention to him. "Damn," Renjun breathed out as he traced Jeno's abs. (A/N: same renjun, same,)

"Can I give you head? Pretty please?" the older asked with a small pout on his face, attempting to convince Jeno (not that he needed any convincing). Jeno pretended to think. "I don't know doll... Can you take all of me?" he smirked. "Bet."

And with that, Jeno's pants and boxers were off. He watched as Renjun practically drooled at the sight of his cock. "Wha-- Wait, shit!" Jeno threw his head back when Renjun decided to take him in one go.

Renjun suppressed a gag as he bobbed his head, holding the rest of Jeno's cock in his hand. "Ah... Just like that baby... You're so good at taking my cock," Jeno praised as Renjun sucked him off.

His fingers tangled themselves into Renjun's hair, gripping and tugging the strands. Renjun moaned at the feeling, sending vibrations up Jeno's cock. Jeno rolled his eyes in pleasure, repeating his previous steps and eliciting more moans from Renjun's throat.

Jeno was close. Impatiently, he bucks his hips forward, his cock hitting the back of Renjun's throat with each thrust. "I'm coming!" Jeno announced, releasing into Renjun's mouth shortly after. There was a wet pop and Jeno watched and Renjun swallowed him cum, a bit of it dripping down the corner of his mouth and mixing with saliva.

"You were so good doll," Jeno praised the older once more as he carried him and placed him on the bed. "Now why don't I return a favor?" 

Jeno made Renjun lay down and spread his legs, grabbing a bottle of lube (the author doesn't know where that came from so don't ask him). He covered his fingers with the substance and slid them into Renjuns hole slowly, receiving a string of incoherent words from the older.

"Do you like that doll?" Jeno asked, thrusting his fingers into Renjun in a scissoring motion. "Ah- J-Jeno I want you in me, p-please," the older whimpered. Fastening his pace, Jeno watched as Renjun stared at the ceiling cross-eyed, lewd moans slipping from his mouth each time Jenos fingers brushed his prostate.

"As you wish," Jeno said once Renjun was prepped. Lathering his dick with lube, Jeno positioned himself above Renjun.

"Are you really sure about this?" he asked, just to make sure if Renjun still wanted it. "Just shut up and fuck me until I see stars," Renjun groaned.

And that's exactly what Jeno did that night.

-ˋˏ ༻☕༺ ˎˊ-

hi. late update. sorry abt that :]

went through hell and back for this chap like bro idek what I wrote

uHh neway this is my first time writing smut. its kinda messy imo but my brain refused to work w me so yeah

and thank you all so much for 1.3k reads on this fic. i rly didn't expect it to come this far but here we are ig. again, thank you guys so much. i love you all <3