27. Bliss and Breakfast

TIME & DATE - 9:48 AM, 23rd April
PLACE - Jeju Apartment
CHARACTER(S) - Huang Renjun, Lee Jeno, Na Jaemin

__________₊°•✮•°₊__________

breakfast as in breakfast by nct 127 so uH semi-smut warning (again)

To no one's surprise, Renjun woke up with a sore ass. But at least he woke up next to his mate.

Renjun still refused to believe that the Lee Jeno was his mate. Could life get any better than that? Well, yes but for now, this was enough. He rolled over to face Jeno. Renjun thought he looked like an angel, brown hair falling onto his face and sunlight illuminating his features at just the right angles.

As quietly as he could, the Chinese got out of bed and limped his way to the bathroom. And before you ask yes, he did put on a shirt before leaving the room.

The door wasn't closed all the way, causing a mist to exit the bathroom. It's probably just Jaemin taking a bath, Renjun thought, entering the bathroom silently.

He didn't pay attention to Jaemin who was getting out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his waist. Neither did he pay attention to the puddle of water on the floor.

In short, Renjun slipped.

But never fear, for Sir Jaemin Na the Third is here!

Jaemin caught Renjun by his waist before he could have a taste of the floor. "Oh." The older was greeted by the sight of Jaemin being half-naked, water droplets falling from his hair and onto his body. And did Renjun mention that his lip piercing made him look extra hot?. "Good morning Jaem."

The younger male chose not to say anything. He placed Renjun on his feet and went to brush his teeth. The older tilted his head at the lack of response.

"Jaem?"

Silence.

"Jaemin?"

More silence.

"Na Jae--"

"What?" Jaemin finally snapped. "What are you so salty about?" Renjun asked, earning a sigh from the younger. Spitting out the water from his mouth, Jaemin turned to face the Chinese. "I don't know, Renjun, you tell me."

Oh... He called him Renjun.

"I can't read minds, Jaemin. You either spit it out or you keep your attitude to yourself," Renjun shot back, clearly not amused. Jaemin rolled his eyes. "Do you really wanna know, doll?" he scoffed, taking a few steps forward.

Now Renjun was backed up against the bathroom wall near the shower. Jaemin placed a hand beside Renjuns head, trapping him.

"Well maybe..." he trailed off, taking a moment to appreciate the Chinese male's raw beauty. Jaemin let his free hand wander up from Renjuns exposed thigh to cup his face. "It's because someone was being too loud last night and I had no one to help me with my little problem."

Renjuns eyebrows creased. What he assumed Jaemin was trying to say was-- No it couldn't be, could it?

"You sounded amazing last night, angel," the younger spoke up. He leaned in closer, running his thumb along Renjuns bottom lip gently. "Almost made me feel like I was on top of you instead of him." 

The latter flushed bright red when he felt Jaemins breath fan over his lips. Renjun was ready to get on his knees at this point. And don't even get him started on his urge to look down.

Chuckling deeply, Jaemin finally pulled away, giving Renjun a while to process what was going on. "Wait--"

And before Renjun could get a chance to regret his life choices, he had pulled Jaemin into a kiss.

Jaemin responded to the kiss almost immediately, slipping his tongue into Renjuns mouth. Renjun moaned at the warm sensation of Jaemins tongue doing wonders in his mouth. The younger broke the kiss, only to pin Renjuns hands above his head.

Jaemin clicked his tongue at the sight of hickeys littered across Renjuns skin. "That fucker beat me to it," he groaned, leaning down to place his own marks on Renjuns neck.

He nipped Renjuns already bruised skin, causing the latter to whimper a little too loudly when he reached a sensitive spot.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the bathroom door. Renjun froze as he swallowed another moan.

Jenos voice came from the other side. "Doll are you in there?" he asked. It was a little hard for Renjun to answer since Jaemin hadn't stopped giving him lovebites.

"Y-Yeah," he managed to say. "Do you know where Jaemin is? He isn't in his room," Jeno enquired, making Renjun panic. "Tell him I went for a walk," Jaemin whispered, his hand traveling down.

"He w-went for ah-- a walk." Jaemin chuckled silently at the sight of a distressed and disheveled Renjun. "Oh, okay then. I'm going out to buy breakfast. Do you want anything specific?" Jeno asked.

Of course, Jaemin thought it was the right time to grab Renjuns ass cheeks harshly. Renjuns little yelp caught Jeno's attention. "Doll, you okay in there?" The older glared at Jaemin, who had a sly grin plastered to his face.

"I'm fine, Jeno. Just get whatever you like," Renjun replied once he gathered himself. "'Kay, I'll get going now."

Silence returned, making the males in the bathroom assume that Jeno had already left. "Ugh, finally," Jaemin said in relief, bringing Renjun under the shower and slipping his shirt off in the process.

"How does bathroom sex sound to you, Injunnie?" he asked, licking his lips at Renjuns figure. "The only downside about it is that you can't be as loud as last night. Or mayhaps you want the neighbors to hear you scream?"

__________₊°•✮•°₊__________

The three were at the dining table around eleven AM. The atmosphere was peaceful for once. Maybe it was because Jaemin was texting his friends while Jeno and Renjun ate.

"Jaemin why aren't you eating?" Jeno asked, breaking the silence. "I already ate," Jaemin replied with a smirk growing on his face. "You ate on your walk?" the werewolf asked, not failing to notice the way Jaemin glanced at Renjun.

Jeno knew what they did in the bathroom. He might be a werewolf but he isn't that dumb, Renjuns scent was so strong that he could smell it from the outside of their apartment. And fairly speaking, he wasn't bothered by it. He knew Renjun likes-- no loves Jaemin. Jeno might have some not-so-platonic feelings for the youngest too.

It was a pity Jaemin only had his eyes set on Renjun.

-ˋˏ ༻☕༺ ˎˊ-

sorry abt the first part of the chapter guys my fingers slipped

uH anyway nct 2021 is coming soon :D