Chapter 14

The sweet tunes of birds chirping are what awoke you. You toss then turn, only to feel arms wrap around you.''Y/N you waking up, my dear?" Hearing his voice you smile, as it pours out tenderness. "I hope I didn't wake you." You say as your eyes open. Sinbad is half covered by sheets as his abs and upper torso showed, his necklaces the only thing on his body. He had a big happy grin on his face. "No, of course not, I woke up just before you." Smiling you wiggle to get closer to him, as his body heat was warm and soothing. 
    You suddenly hear him chuckling, as he points to the now-ruined dinner. " Here I was, trying to be a gentleman and offer you dinner first, and you skipped it entirely!" Smiling, you spoke back to him. "I was excited!" Sinbad chuckles more and he sits himself up. "As you should have been. He then kisses your forehead, then your lips. You both melt into eaeach other'sisses. "Oh... I forgot I had a few more surprises here!" You looked at him with a look of confusion. "What's next?" You asked. Sinbad took that as his cue and ood up, revealing his bare lower half. You turned pink, as it reminded you of the events last night. Sinbad walks over to the entrance of the tent and holds it open for you. "Shouldn't we be dressed first?" Sinbad rolls his eyes and laughs. "Not where we are going!" 
    Your blush remains as you get yourself up, though you took the blanket with you, slightly covering yourself up. To this Sinbad lSinbadbut does nothing. Once outside the sun's light hits your eyes, blinding you momentarily. Once the blindness wore off you were reminded of the beauty of the small island. A lake sits only a few feet away, trees line the rest of the island. The sounds of nature became louder, almost as if it was welcoming you. Sinbad comes up from behind you and picks you up. You yelp from surprise, then smile. "Where are we going?" You questioned as he began to walk. "Not far." He says, where he then begins to run into the lake water. Shocked by the sudden coolness you shriek. He laughs as he drags you down with him, fully submerging you. The two of you come up with air, and while in the process losing the blanket that covered you. 
    "It's freezing!" You say as you try to swim back to shore. But Sinbad wasn't having it, as he grabs you. "Wait a minute! Hold on there! Where we are going it will be a lot warmer!" Stuttering from you coyouryou say nothing as he grabs your hand and you both dive into the water. Sinbad, drags you down, the lake while not very deep had a small underwater hole, most likely leading to a cave. He drags you through the cave, which proceeds to go almost pitch black. Your eyes, burn from keeping them open. The water was luckily not salt. Soon you no longer feel water on your face, as the two of you gasp for air! You then take the time to look around your surroundings. It was a small cave, where the lanterns covered the area, as a small area of steaming water was near.. Ther.was also a tray of not spoiled food. "What? When? When did you do all of this?" Sinbad chuckles. "Ha, I did nothing, I asked Jafar to have someone set this area up in the morning for the two of us, there is food and a lovely hot spring. Come, let's take a bath." Still holding your hand he drags you to the hot spring. He fully jumps in, while you slowly walk in. It was maybe about 5 feet deep, and the steamy hot water felt like a burn at first against your freezing skin. Once fully in the burn relaxed and the warmth felt beyond welcoming. "Ahhh..." 
You let out a sigh of relief. "Grape?" Sinbad holds up the tray of food to you, it is covered with grapes, cheese, and wonderful olives. You smile as you grab a small handful of grapes. It was sweet and juicy. Certainly fresh! 
    "Sinbad, this is wonderful!" You say, having your body fully relaxed. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. A beauty like you deserves time to pamper herself." Another smile crosses your face as you swim closer to him. He then takes the moment to kiss you once again. He holds you, taking your breath away from you. The two of you gasp once again for air once the kiss was released. He then takes the time to hold you close to him. You rest your head on his chest. 
    The two of you spent who knows how long enjoying the nice spring, eating a few things from the tray every so often. "Y/N?" Sinbad holds a grape to your mouth as i it was asking you to open your mouth. You smiled as he fed you the grape. Sinbad then grabs you once again, only now with a loowith k of desire in his eyes. Knowing what that fully meant, you shook your head. "Hold on there, King. I know that look. Let's give our bodies a break." He then pouts, as he then payfully turns his back on you. You smirked as you swam up behind him, only to tackle him. As the two of you fall down towards the water you hear him chuckle. Once back up the two of you have started a water fight! Splashing water at one another, yelps, shrieks, and laughter escape you. Sinbad laughs and chuckles as he splashes water at you. 
    After a wild water fight the two of you kiss."Shall we leave?" He asks. You nod, wanting to go home and tell your friend everything! Sinbad and you hold each other's hands as you dive back into the cold water. At one point you lost your grip on him but continued to swim up, and out of the cave. Once out, and back to the main surface you rush to the tent. Sinbad is not far behind you. The two of you rush to put your clothing back on, to help provide warmth.  Once dressed you exit the tent.
 As you exit you notice a small glimmer back in the bushes behind the tent. Sinbad was still inside the tent getting dressed. Curiosity and slowly you approached the glimmer and go through a few bushes to see a large staff with what seemed like a jeweled eye in the middle of a beautifully complex design. "What the?" Maybe a soldier left it here? Or maybe it's Sinbad? He has Baal. Why would he use this? Questions raised through your head, but not seeing anyone of anything else odd nearby, you decide to pick it up and show him. 

That is where you made your mistake...