The teaser of Chapter 13

*This part is a teaser up to the next Lemon, which I am hoping to update either before Christmas or after* Enjoy :)

"Jafar! Why did you..." 

Sinbad yells as he still tries his best to cover you. 

"We have a meeting with Aladdin and his friends... You! You should have been ready, and not indulging in your desires!"

Jafar yells angrily. 

"Uh... Alright, Jafar... tell them I will be right there." 

You could feel the rage coming off of Jafar, as he shut the door, but only after saying... 

"Fine! But you better be ready!" 

After the door shuts, Sinbad relaxes and looks at you with a being look, saying "please don't hate me". Still, in a bit of shock, you began to laugh. Sinbad, seeing that you were alright, started to chuckle too. 

"I guess we will have to continue this another time?" 

Smiling at him you nod. 

"Ya... no kidding. A man walking in on you... kinda ruins the mood."

 You laugh more. 

"Ya, it does... but I have the perfect spot that will reset the mood." 

He says as he kisses you.

 "Mmm? And where is this spot?"

 You asked.

"It's a surprise... but tonight. You and me. No one will wander in. King's word!"

 He says as he puts his hand over his heart, and the other in the air. Not being able to be mad at him, you agreed to it.

"Alright... Sinbad... I will be yours tonight."

 With that, Sinbad kissed you one more time, then before he left the sauna he said. 

"Meet me, back here. At the pool." 

After he left, you sat there, in the steamy sauna, thinking about all that was in store for you tonight. A night, where Sinbad would claim you, as his. A night where two lovers become one. You couldn't wait!