Chapter 12 Lemon ;3

*First time doing a Lemon, but won't be my last*

Chapter 12

Lemon (Must be at least +16, describes sexual contact and intercourse)

Love was not something you were looking for, but the way that kiss felt. It was nothing short of magical. You held onto his lips as long as you could. Not wanting the savory love to end. Though soon, neither of you could hold your stance, so you two broke away from the kiss.

"I will take that as you like me."

Sinbad smiles and chuckles, as you stare into his enchanted gold eyes. He then began to look at you, studying your figure, with a grin he then started caressing his finger on your shoulder. Goosebumps traveled from your shoulder to your whole body, it was not from fear, but from sexual desire.

"Y/N, I don't know if you noticed, but your towel is a bit... teasing~"

His voice coo's with hints of desire. This time, you did not turn pink or red, you gave him a charming grin, and pushed yourself up, so your mouth was able to whisper into his ear.

"If it is so teasing, why don't you fix it~?"

Sinbad did not wait and moved you ever so tenderly so you were flat, while still in his lap. Your head, resting on his legs. His towel was still on, but you noticed the small bump, showing his excitement.

"It would be my pleasure~"

Sinbad trails his hands to the top of your towel, where he then slowly undoes the knot you put to keep it up. Once done, he lets your towel go, and the hot waters of the bath hit your body. As you now lay completely exposed. The steam and excitement you felt, made your nipples hard. This would be your first, and you hope it wouldn't be the last. Sinbad, stared at your body, his face begging to let him have you.

"Y/N, you want this?"

He asked, making sure you were truly alright with what was to come. You smiled softly and nodded.

"Yes, Sinbad... I'm all yours..."

With that, the begging look came off his face as his playboy charm kicked in. Nothing was stopping him now! His strong hands moved to greet your breast. He was gentle with the first touch, like if he touched them as if they would break at his touch. Once seeing they wouldn't break, he cupped them, feeling and caressing them.

"Their soft..."

Sinbad said as he then began to rub his thumb over your nipples. Your head tilted back more into his lap, as you felt him begin to slightly pinch and pull on them. His hands engulfed your breasts as he messaged them. With each message, his grip became stronger and stronger. Making you start to hum, in response.

"Like that?"

He asked teasingly. While still having one hand on a breast he took the other and dragged a single finger from your chest to your thighs.

"Mind if I?"

He asked in a deep calmed voice. Turning slightly pink you responded.

"Mhm..."

He took his free hand and moved your legs apart. His golden eyes were still filled with desire, as he studied your womanhood. Then he took a single finger and started teasing your lips. It tickled just ever gently, but you still felt pleasure run throughout your body. Soon he pressed his finger into your womanhood and felt the natural juices. He smiled, knowing that you were enjoying yourself. He began to push his finger in and out, feeling around your clit. Which made you moan, and hum. One hand playing with your clit and the other still massaging and playing with your breast and nipple.

"Mmmm..."

You hummed as he moved his finger to your opening, sticking it into your vaginal opening. Slowly fingering you, with the "come here motion". Goosebumps once again came over your body, as you became even more turned on. He did this motion for a while, then changed to push it in even further, trying to locate the g-spot.

"Mmm!"

You moaned in shock as he found it. He played with your G-spot for a while, then he stopped and brought you back into a sitting position instead of lying flat. Once you were no longer relying on his legs to hold you up, he whispered to you.

"Why don't we finish this in the sauna?"

You turned pink at the thought but nodded. He smiled and got up, his towel still wrapped around him. He stood up, water flowed down his solid, carved abs. Seeing that turned you on even more, as you began to get excited about the sauna trip. He grabbed your hands and helped you out of the pool, then led you to the sauna room.

He opened the door, like a gentleman, once he did the steam hit both of you

He opened the door, like a gentleman, once he did the steam hit both of you. The sauna was wooded, with a crystal in a spot carved out of the wall. The room was very steamy, making your sweat even more than in the pool. Candles lit the room, and the stove that held the rocks for steaming was located to the side of the room. Wooden bleachers were made for sitting, it was a large and beautiful room. Once in, Sinbad shut the door and came up behind you. He then began to kiss your neck,

"Mmmm."

He then began to suck at his, making his mark on your neck. He then kissed down your neck and moved so he was facing you. He then kissed you once again, this time your tongues intertwined, fighting for space. Letting go of your lips he then walked you to the wooden bleachers, sitting you down. He then began to pet and play with your hair. You took this time to undo his towel...

"What is the name of Solomen?!"

A voice yells as the door opens. Sinbad was quick as he jumped in front of you to cover you up. But was lucky enough to keep his towel in place. Jafar stood in the doorway, deeply red and glaring at the almost naked Sinbad. He then noticed what was going on and quickly covered his eyes.

"Jafar! What are you doing here?!"

You put your hands over your chest trying to cover yourself, but your bright red blush showed it all. This couldn't have been any worse, being barged in on, before the best part was about to begin.

XD I know... I stopped right before the best part. Pls, don't hate me. I'm saving that part for later. ;3 This is Lemon part 1, there will be a part two.