Chapter 3

You felt yourself stare at him not only in disbelief but in confusion. You just insulted the king! Why is he not angry? 

"Oh... so is this the girl you talked about?" 

His comrade said stepping forward to get a better look at you. 

"Well, you weren't kidding! She is indeed very beautiful!"

 Sinbad did not respond to his comrade but brought you back into a standing position. 

"You don't need to bow. I apologize for not giving you my name earlier, but I really wanted you to treat me naturally, for as long as possible. I'm glad we have correctly introduced one another."

 He smirked as it seemed his eyes were fixated on you. "Your Majesty. I apologize greatly for my actions! It was rude of me to say such things to you, even if you were a normal man. That gave me no right to say such things." You looked down at the ground as this was said. After a moment of silence, you hear both Sinbad and his comrade laughing. You look at them with shock as they both laugh.

"No wonder you hid your identity! She won't even call you by your name!"

 The man says still laughing. Sinbad's face was bright and filled with joy as he laughed. You looked at the two not really knowing what to say. After a few more laughs, Sinbad grabbed your hand and put it to his lips, kissing it. 

"If you wish to see me like a king... then I shall be one." 

You could do anything but stare at him, as he did this. But you could feel your cheeks get warmer as he did. Sinbad grinned as he let go of your hand. 

" Y/N if you wish to apologize... then why not another dance?"

You stared at him wondering if you should accept. "Your majesty... I" You started to say until another voice interrupted you.

 "Sinbad! What in the world are you doing?" 

A young man said as he walked up to Sinbad. He had short white hair, and green eyes, he looked at Sinbad with annoyance as he walked up. Sinbad smirked as he saw who it was.

 "Jafar... I was only simply enjoying a dance... "

 He replied. Jafar looked at Y/N studying you before then glaring at Sinbad.

"Who might you be? An innocent lady being played by Sinbad, I assume..." 

Jafar said while Sharrkan started laughing and Sinbad only shrugged. You smirked at how on point he was. 

"You could say that Jafar!"

 Sinbad replied. Jafar sighed as he walked over to you.

 "I would personally like to apologize for this whatever this man has done or said to you."

"He honestly hasn't done anything wrong... if anyone should be apologizing it should be me... I said some things I never should have..." You replied. Jafar looked at you with surprise as you said this, he then turned back around to glare at Sinbad, then turns back to you.

 "No apology necessary. I'm sure whatever you said you had good reason for." 

Jafar says as he grabs Sinbad by the ear.