7 days before

A week has passed since Barry and Preminger struck their deal. Other than a few charged looks at work, they had simply remained friends. Preminger couldn't help having dreams about Barry though. Dreams where they were together. Holding hands, going on dates, kissing. If anything the forced standstill had convinced Preminger even more that he wanted his boss to be his.

Preminger and Ash sat on the couch in their shared apartment watching Legally Blonde and eating popcorn. Preminger's phone buzzed. He slyly picked it up and saw that he had a text from Barry.

Barry: WYD? ;)

Before Preminger could text back, Ash cleared his throat and sat up to face him on the couch.

"I have a confession to make," Ash said.

"Oh? What's that?" Preminger asked as he shot Barry a quick text back.

   Preminger: Nothin much U?

"I have a crush on someone!" Ash squealed. Preminger gasped and dropped his phone face up between them on the couch.

"What??? Who??"

"I can't say! I don't think he likes me back."

"What! why?" Preminger asked. His phone buzzed and lit up. Both men looked at the screen and the message that popped up.

Barry: What R U wearing?

Preminger blushed and grabbed his phone. Ash looked at him with a inexplicable expression, almost instantly he plastered on an evil smile.

"Never mind me, what was that?" Ash asked.

"Nothing!" Preminger protested.

"No, I clearly saw that Barry himself just asked you what you were wearing. Care to tell me what's been going on with you two?"

"Well..." Preminger began to tell Ash the entire dramatic love story. From meeting Barry in the park, to Vanessa breaking up with Barry, to the deal they struck together. By the end Ash was staring at Preminger wide eyed; his mouth hung open in shock. After taking a moment to digest everything, Ash finally spoke.

"So you're a week into the deal? And he's sexting you?" Ash asked finally.

"I wouldn't call it sexting!" Preminger protested.

"Yeah? Text him back then," Ash dared.

"I will!" Preminger declared. He picked his phone back up and prepared to respond.

Preminger: My PJs

Ash looked at Preminger in disappointment.

"What?" Preminger asked.

"I forget that you came from the 13th century sometimes," Ash said, "look, when a man asks you what you're wearing the only proper answer is nothing."

"But I'm not naked."

"You're texting, he doesn't know that! He's horny and wants you to entertain him!"

"Oh. Oh! Oh? How do I do that?"

"We'll save it, wait for him to respond," Ash said. The two men waited with bated breath, staring at the phone. It buzzed.

Barry: I'm not wearing mine ;)

"I think I get it!" Preminger said.

Preminger: I just took mine off 2

"Yes you get it!" Ash praised Preminger, "Well I'm gonna go to bed, but you two have fun," he stood and went to his bedroom door.

"Goodnight Ash, thank you," Preminger beamed at him. Ash gave him a sad smile and went into his room.

"Bastard never told me who his crush was," Preminger said to himself. But before he could think on it further, his phone buzzed again.

Barry: R U as horny as I am rn?

Preminger: IDK how horny R U?

Barry: My stinger is hard

Preminger: Mine 2

Barry: U don't have a stinger

Shit. Preminger thought. He still didn't really have a handle on this did he?

Preminger: You'll have to show me urs then

Barry: I like where this is going ;)

The pair stayed up late into the night exchanging sexually charged texts. When Preminger eventually fell asleep, it was to dreams of Barry B Benson and his throbbing stinger.