Chapter 02

"That's all the stuff Mr Park."

"Thank you" Jimin smiled, shaking his hand with middle aged man and walked to the door seeing him off with his workers after helping with the shifting process.

Letting out a satisfied sigh, he turned around hearing the squeaking sound of the baby shoes with each step his daughter took towards him, balancing her small body with her hands extended halfway in the front as she waddled in an awfully adorable way. Her eyes wandered towards the boxes almost double her own size, taking a sudden turn, probably finding them fascinating.

"No Evie, don't put that in your mouth."

Jimin walked towards her, crouching as his hand took the small peice of tape sticking in near her tinted rosy lips that resembled Jimin's quiet precisely. He dusted her hands off and picked her up, making her giggle and clap her hands.

"Nia?"

"Yes Mr Park? I'm sorry, I got too absorbed in the garden, its beautiful and spacious." The girl said, smiling nervously.

Jimin chuckled, nodding his head, "Yeah, I wanted Evie to be able to play around freely. Anyways, are you free tomorrow? I was thinking if you can take her out while I arrange all the things here."

"Yeah sure," Nia chimed, straightening her skirt and t-shirt before extending her arms out for the little baby, "In fact, y'know Mr Park, I can even help you in settling here. It'll take you long if you do it alone."

"Thanks a lot, but its fine, I'll manage. You're already helping a lot with Evie and I can't thank you enough for that."

"That's my job, sir. You hired a babysitter and babysitters are supposed to take care of kids." She laughed, "Right Evie?"

"abababa" Evie blabbered, grabbing Nia's hand in her small ones and shaking it excitedly. Jimin smiled, letting the duo play while he looked at the boxes waiting to be unpacked.

"Get her some milk, she must be hungry now. I'll start unpacking here." He sighed deeply, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt while the ladies left not wanting be a disturbance for him.

The furniture was already set from morning as he had taken some time to come a few hours before he brought his daughter to the new place.

A new house and hopefully a new start.

After quitting his job of being an idol, he had already been addressing several kind of things, and in this situation when many people already knew the location of his apartment, staying there with his fifteen months old daughter didn't feel like the best idea. In nearly three days, somewhat thankful for being Park Jimin, he was able to find a new house a little outside the city in a peaceful environment free from the city buzz.

Keeping his own and the baby's needs in mind, he decided to finally move in and create a new world, this time a much smaller and private one than what he did when he came to Seoul for the first time. A new home only for his daughter and himself where he would be able to see her grow up, play with her, enjoy the little moments and fulfil all his desires as a father that he couldn't do as an idol before.

"Mr Park" He heard, pulling himself out of his concentration bubble and hummed in response, "your coffee"

"Oh" He nodded, gesturing the girl to keep it on the table, suddenly remembering something that made his head lift, fixing his eyes on his daughter's babysitter, "If I remember correctly, your family meeting was today right?"

"Hmm yeah, it still has time, I'll go once you're done." She smiled.

Jimin shook his head, as he leaned forward taking the cup of warm coffee and sipping once before he spoke, "You should go, its already past five."