Chapter 11

"Ah okay okay, wait!" Jungkook laughed, pulling his hand back as the baby kept trying to snatch the spoon from him.

"Aaddaddaddaaa!"

"Evie wait," He fell back, laughing too hard, now making the baby laugh and clap her hands on seeing him on the floor. She climbed on him, sitting on his chest and tapped her hands aggressively.

"What are you two doing?" Jimin sighed, shaking his head as came back after taking a shower, following the laughing noises and met the real mess that his daughter and dongsaeng had created for him to clean.

The mac-n-cheese was on the table and the floor while Jungkook was laying back, making faces at the toddler, sitting on him, to make her laugh while she kept blabbering something to communicate with him, pointing at the spoon in his hand.

"Are you for real?!" Jimin exasperated, "You, Jeon Jungkook, are not leaving until you clean all this!"

"Hyung, I... this- hahaha!" Jungkook still kept laughing, making Jimin sigh as he decided to ignore the commotion and mind his own buisness without getting involved with the two messy people he was gifted with. One being too young for the scolding and the other being too old.

Jungkook held the baby securely, sitting up again as he finally gave up on feeding her and made her stand on his lap, "We'll eat later, let's play right now." He grinned, bringing his face closer to her stomach, nuzzling in the fabric of her t-shirt, making the baby laugh loudly.

"Say Kookie," He said.

"Daddy,"

"No, say Kookie."

"Daddy!" Evie giggled, bouncing on her legs, holding Jungkook's hands for support.

"Yeah I get it, you love your daddy. But a little bit of love for your best friend wouldn't hurt right? Say Kookie."

"Daddy!"

Jungkook sighed, glancing towards his hyung who laughed histerically at the younger's failure. Evie looked at her father, laughing with hin too.

"Yeah fine, laugh all you want. She's still my best friend, it doesn't matter if she can say my name yet or not." Jungkook declared, making Jimin laugh harder as he shook his head, heading towards the two.

"Finish eating then it's her nap time." He said, "And you should go home too now."

"I don't want to." Jungkook sighed, "Have you seen my phone? It's a miracle that it didn't explode already." 

"I understand that, Jungkook, but you should go now. The members must be worried."

"Hyung," The younger sat straight, looking at Jimin with a serious expression as if he remembered something just now, "That day... I think Tae hyung was crying. I mean I didn't see it, but when I was leaving and I looked at him for a second, his- his eyes looked different... like different different, I don't know how to explain it."

"Beleive it or not, he's hurting as much as you are." Jimin sighed, "I've told you before, talk to him. He only has you now Jungkook, don't push him away like that."

Before Jungkook said anything or Jimin continued further, the doorbell rang, making the latter frown in confusion as he wasn't expecting anyone right now. Leaving Jungkook and Evie to finish eating, he stood up, heading to the front door.

He opened the door, glancing at the man standing there, dressed in casual clothes but his face covered with a black mask and a bucket hat on his head. As much as Jimin didn't want to recognise the person, to his dismay it was none other this former best friend.